Chapter 10: Camping

The next day....

Y/n's POV:

I went to school, since I need to finish education. I wore my mask then a earphone since my headphone is smashed into pieces. I saw students looking at me but I just shrugged it off. I went to our room and took a nap.

I woke up by somebody giggling, I recognized that voice. Park Chaeyoung....

Why?!?! Arghh....then I saw Twice with Dahyun. She looked...sad? Heh...maybe that Jimin left her. I blasted my music and our teacher came to teach.

While our prof is listening I decided to low my music and he said something that caught my attention.

"Okay class! Please write in this sheet of paper your secrets." I got confused why....

"We will be having a camp next week. We teacher has a twist. But thats a secret...." he said then gave us a sheet of paper. I stared at it, what should I write? I looked at Dahyun, she's so cute looking serious. I got an idea and wrote it on the paper.

Timeskip....

I went to the student council, I want some peace. Then, I opened my drawer revealing Me and Dahyun's photo. I smiled, Then the door bursted open and I saw Jihyo with Mina.

"Here's the money for the camping, I'm going." I said, a hint with coldness. They nodded and smiled.
"Still looking at it huh?" Mina said.

At camping day.....

I arrived at our camping site, I have my own tent. We will stay here for 1 week. All of us are here, Prof arrived.

"Okay students gather up!" He said, we all went to the center.
"I'll announce your groupmates, since only some of us brought tents." Then he announced the groupmates....

Y/n's tent:
Y/n

Dahyun

Tzuyu

Jeongyeon

Seulgi's tent:

Irene

Jihyo

Nayeon

Seulgi

Jimin's tent:

Mina

Jimin

Wendy

Joy

Wow....Dahyun's my groupmate?!?!
I looked at her and she smiled, shit my heart wants to jump out of my chest!

Jeongyeon helped me to set the tent, while the others just sat.

3rd Person POV:

While y/n and Jeongyeon are setting the tent, Dahyun stared at y/n admiring her side profile, her sharp jawline...everything! Until Tzuyu snapped Dahyun.

"She'll melt you know..." Tzuyu said, Dahyun blushed...Dahyun seems to have a crush on y/n since her confession last party.

Y/n noticed them talking but shrugged it off. After setting the tent, y/n and Jeongyeon fist bumped each other. They put their things in it and pillows.

Its night and their teacher invited them for the campfire.

Mr. Lee showed us a pot, "this pot....contains all of your secrets, as I call your name pick a paper and read it quietly. Don't show it!" He said, i became nervous....

"Yoo Jeongyeon" Jeongyeon patted my back mouthing a 'wish me luck!' She picked a paper and opened it... I saw her eyes wide open and her eyes darted into Nayeon?

3rd Person POV:

One by one they got called, leaving Y/n, Dahyun, Sana and Tzuyu.

"Minatozaki Sana" Sana got up and picked a paper, She smirked at Tzuyu while Tzuyu is nervous.
Tzuyu got called leaving me and Dahyun.

"Y/n..." Y/n picked a paper and opened it...she saw she words written...

Secret:

I love my bestfriend, I didn't took care of her while I'm being Dense to know her feelings. She cared for me all the time but I didn't took her side or repayed her....

Y/n looked up building tears in her eyes, Dahyun took a deep breath and opened the paper.

Secret:

I fell inlove with Kim Dahyun, its fine with me if she doesn't care or she doesn't know. All I care is that her happiness.

Dahyun escaped a tear and looked at Y/n, she was looking up the sky building tears.

Y/n POV:

"So....you have your papers?" We all nodded. Then he asked it to put to the pot again. What is he planning?

He picked a paper and said...

"Hmm....Y/n, truth or dare?" I got nervous..but answered bravely

"Dare!" He smirked as I gulped

"Hmm...it looks like you fell inlove with somebody huh?" I was sweating
"Kiss the girl you're talking about in this paper, everybody close your eyes....." they all closed their eyes, I took a deep breath and sat up to Dahyun.

"Sir where should I kiss?" He smirked
"Lips of course...." I stood frozen, My first kiss is Dahyun!!

I crouched under her level, and admired her looks. Her eyes to her lips, I kissed her for about 5 seconds and quickly sat up to my seat.

When they didn't felt my lips to them everybody sulked, But I saw her blushing while holding her lips frozen. I giggled as we proceed...

"Kim Dahyun, Truth or dare?" I saw Dahyun became nervous.
"Dare!" She said bravely.
"Maybe its this time to repay her right?" Mr. Lee said, she nodded.
"Tell her the things you haven't told her but don't mention her name okay?" Dahyun nodded and gulped.

"I'm sorry for the things i've done....I didn't sided you once, you were just protecting me but I pushed you away. You love me but I'm so dense to know that I'm hurting you.....S-sa.....Saranghae!!"
She said, I know Dahyun...I know..its all fine..

I'm so fine........

So sorry if there are mistakes, I'm too lazy to check! Thank you guys for the support for the I Fell Inlove with my Aunt! It was worth it!

Thank youuuu~~~
Stream TT Btw..