Chapter 20: Ask her!

Valentines tomorrow....

Y/n's POV:

Oh shit! Its valentines tomorrow!! And the day of the prom. I gotta ask her later even tho its Jimin if she has, I'll just go to my bed and sleep all day.

We didn't do anything, we decorated the gym and wow its tiring! Jihyo and I helped each other with Nayeon since she's the Secretary. Now after decorating we have a break. Me and Jeongtzu went to the cafeteria, they were so noisy!

"Yah! Y/n are you listening? You were spacing out.." Tzuyu said waking me from my thoughts. I got startled and screamed just a little making eveybody to turn to our table.

"Ooohh Tzu, maybe she's thinking for somebody to ask for a date~~" Jeongyeon said smirking while raising her eyebrows. I glared at her making her to raise both of her hands up.

".....you're actually right Jeongyeon..." I said quietly, Tzuyu spats her drinks whil Jeongyeon widen her eyes and they both laughed.
"Ask her pabo!" Jeongyeon said smacking my arm.
"I'll try..." then I went quiet as usual they were noisy.

Nayeon POV:

Dahyun was spacing out and tbh its creeping me out. I waved my hand infront of her face.

"Dahyun-ah? Are you alright?" Then she snapped out.
"H-huh?! N-nothing!" She said and lowered her head. I smirked and looked at Y/n spacing out too, I giggled. Jihyo and the other looked at me weirdly then I signalled them y/n as we look and saw her blushing. Dahyun was getting red too! Damn, (sanaol)

We looked at each other and smiled while looking at Dahyun being teased.

Timeskip.....

We were still decorating when I saw Y/n looking at Dahyun, but she shook her head and continued.

Y/n was at the top of the ladder whil Jihyo was holding it as Dahyun hold the decorations. Suddenly, y/n reached because it was so high resulting her shirt to go high and Dahyun saw her abs making her to blush. I giggled again as Jeongyeon looked at me weirdly.

"Grandma stop giggling and help me out here!"

"I am not a grandma you ostrich!!"

"Well, your an old bunny then..."

"You ugly ostrich!!"

Y/n's POV:

Here they go again...I reached for the wall and pasted the heart onto it. I looked down to get some decor, Dahyun is blushing? Why? I shrugged it off...

We finished decorating, some of us left and went home. I was just packing my things when Nancy came with a towel and wiped my sweats off.. it became uhh a little tense as I looked around only the two of us are left. I quickly left her and ran, I saw Twice walking to the gate laughing. I looked at Dahyun and saw her angelic smile...

I heard her laugh which is music to my ears, they separated their ways as I plugged my earphones and went home.

Since Dahyun and I are neighbors, I decided to follow her home. I looked at her back

We're bestfriends right? We should be together not like this, our friendship is ripping apart...

Then I sighed and continued walking...

We were gonna cross the street when I saw Dahyun crossing with her phone, But its still red light. Suddenly, a big truck honked and i ran after her and Tackled her to the ground.

I'm top, she's bottom. We're looking at each other as I saw her attractive eyes, nose, her white skin and to her lips.... I quickly snapped out and stood up helping Dahyun.

"Yah! Kim Dahyun its still red light and you crossed with your eyes glued to your phone! You know its dangerous you could've died!!" I said angrily but with worry. She lowered her head as I sighed. I hugged her tightly as she hugged me back snuggling her head to my shoulder..

I smiled as we went home with our hands interwind....

Heyy readers!! I hope you guys like this chap even tho its uhhh boring?

So Its not proof read so sorry for mistakes!

Btw....MINARI IS BACKKKK!!! WELCOME BACK MINA!!🤧💖🐧💚