Chapter 13: Mission Accomplish!

Y/n POV:

To be honest, I miss Dahyun. Her smiles, jokes and sometimes when we go out to buy ice cream. All of us are at the gym its our PE time. It looks like we're gonna play track and field. I saw Rosé come up to me her head low. I sighed and faced her.

"U-uhh..Y-y/n-ah?" She said nervously. I hummed.
"I-I'm sorry...c-can we be friends?" She said looking at me,crying.

"I woked up from my sins, I'm very sorry!" I sighed,
Then smiled but not that much.
"I forgive you okay? Stop crying or else you'll be ugly.." I said but received a smack,

3rd Person POV:

Dahyun saw Y/n and Rosé, they were laughing. Or more like flirting in Dahyun's mind. Tzuyu saw her.

"Unnie...they'll melt." Tzuyu said surprising Dahyun.
"What the-- yah!! Yoda stop! I almost had a heart attack!" Dahyun said smacking Tzuyu.

"Students!! Please fall in line!" Their teacher said.
"We'll be playing Track and Field!" He continued.

Dahyun And Rosé sat at the bench to watch, Dahyun glared Rosé but Rosé was confused but later on smirked...'I see....' she mumbled.

Dahyun kept on cheering at Y/n, the girl is on 2nd place. She kept praying...'please y/n-ah you can do this!' When y/n surpassed the girl Dahyun screamed loudly making everybody to look at her, she got embarrassed and sat to her seat.

Y/n came panting,Dahyun came with a towel and a bottle of water. Y/n saw Dahyun handing her a bottle of water, she smiled and took it gulping it down. Dahyun looked at y/n and she's really hot. Her sweating so bad while panting is hot for her...

Dahyun, handed her a towel which Y/n gladly took it.
"U-uhh y-y/n...you did g-great!!" Dahyun said nervous. Y/n chuckled and lowered her head to Dahyun since she's tall. Dahyun, blushed because They're faces are just inches away.

"Dubu-ah!!" Then there's Mr. Annoying Jimin.
"Y/n-ah!!" And there's Rosé...

They both cursed mentally, Y/n and Dahyun faked smiled at them. Y/n looked concerned and kept on glancing at Dahyun and jimin. It looks like Dahyun is really uncomfortable. Y/n sat up and walked to their direction. Rosé smirked knowing her plan is working.

"Yah! Get your hands of her!!" Y/n yelled to Jimin, He smirked and looked at Rosé she nodded.
"Why would I? She's my girl friend." Then y/n grabbed Dahyun's hand, and walked to their Student council.

Dahyun kept on thinking, 'why would she grabe me out of nowhere? Is she.....' Dahyun got cutted of her thoughts when Y/n told her to sit. Dahyun sat at y/n's table. Y/n left telling her that she will fetch something.

Dahyun opened Y/n's drawer out of Curiosity, and she found the Picture of her and y/n when they were kids. Dahyun teared up....Caressing the photo. 'All this time, when I...pushed her away she....still cares for me?' Dahyun mumbled sobbing.

Y/n bursted open the door and saw Dahyun crying, Y/n got confused but looked at dahyun's hand. Its holding the photo of her and dahyun. Y/n looked at Dahyun and wasn't surprised to see her looking at her too.

"Y-you--" Y/n cutted Dahyun off..
"Yes, I kept that since we shot that photo. I would always caress it, I cherished that photo..." Y/n said sincerely, tearing up.
"D-dahyun If you don't want it i'll just throw i--" y/n didn't finished her sentence when Dahyun hugged her tightly. Still holding their photo. Y/n hot shocked.

"A-all this time....." Dahyun said snuggling her face into Y/n's neck. Y/n smiled and hugged her back, still holding the first aid kit to heal Dahyun's wrist because of her grip.

"Yes....I-I cared for...you" y/n said not wanting to release the words she wanted to say...

"I......missed you.." Dahyun said, debating whether saying the words she wanted to say too..

They didn't know is that somebody was watching them smirking, 'mission accomplish'

SORRY IF THERE ARE MISTAKES!! THANK YOU FOR 1K READS!!