Chapter 17: Rivals

Y/n's POV:

"Nancy?" Oh no.....my Childhood crush, Dahyun knows her but its been years. She came back from New Zealand?

"Y/n!! Its been years!!" She said hugging me, I awkwardly patted her back.
"O-ohh! N-nancy....what are you doing here?" I said as she broke the hug. She looked at me then looked away.

"Taking back what's mine..." she said and looked at me smirking. I got caught off guard.

She smiled but strange...my heart's not beating for her anymore. Guess its just a frickin' crush?

Dahyun's POV:

I saw Y/n with......uhh she looks familiar? She faced my direction and she looked shocked seeing me. She rushed and hugged me. Why is she here?!

"Dahyunie!!" She said and broke the hug,
"W-why are you here? Nancy?" I said, she smirked and looked directly to my eyes, I looked back to her too. Now, we're having a staring contest.

How will I forget this fucking bitch?

Flashback:

Me and Nancy are rivals since kids, well wanna know why?

"Y/n-ah! Come with me will go to a park!"

"Y/nieee~ Let's go to an ice cream store! I'm craving!"

"Y/n's coming with me!"

"No she's not! She's coming with a tofu like me!"

Then we stared at each other intensely, I saw y/n uneasy. I quickly broke it because of y/n maybe she's uncomfortable? She went with Nancy as She stuck her tongue out to me I sat at a bench sulking with tears....

Since We were kids, Me and Nancy likes y/n. But because of Nancy's parents she went to New Zealand for their company. So all this time y/n's mine..

Flashback end..

Now y/n's looking uneasy again... I quickly broke it again.

"Y/n! Its been a long time since we hanged out! Come on!"

I stood there, looking at them. Y/n suddenly looked at me and smiled. She went to me and puts her arm to my shoulder.

"Nah...sorry Nancy. I still have something to do..maybe next time?"

'Or never' I mumbled, good thing she didn't heard it.

Breaktime...

Me and Y/n are at the cafeteria, we were happily eating. Until this Nancy came and ruined it.

Now the atmosphere is....awkward..

Y/n's POV:

Why does everything repeated back then?!?! Since Nancy came eveything its like......the past its replaying.

I look at the both of them, they were glaring. I sighed....Dahyun broke it again, she doesn't change huh? She always do that whenever its the three of us. I smiled a little and saw her eating cutely at her sandwich.

I fell for her deeper every second, every minute, hours, days, weeks, months...years.

I smiled while looking at my food.

3rd Person POV:

Nancy look at the two, she got jealous because she knows that Y/n loves Dahyun. She look at Dahyun, she was just innocently eating her sandwich. Then, at Y/n she saw how Y/n stare at Dahyun lovingly making her irritated, angry and most of all jealous.

"Nancy? Why are you not eating your food?" Y/n said looking at Nancy which made Dahyun to glare at her a little.
"H-huh?! I'm alright...I'm not hungry.." then Nancy sat up and left.

Before leaving, she looked at the couple.

She sighed and mumbled, 'I have no match for her, at the past I can...it changed huh?' Then she left with tears building her eyes...

Confession chapter is near!!

Sorry if there are mistakes I'm really lazy..