Chapter 21: Perfect

Y/n POV:

I didn't asked Dahyun yesterday! Nah its fine, i'll just ask her for her dance. So now, I'm wearing a red tuxedo don't ask me why. Its still early so I decided to help out for the preparations like food, hosts btw I'm the host. Its 7 in the evening and everything is set!

Jihyo came wearing a blue gown, she's so beautiful but...nah I'm loyal. She went towards me holding a card, seems like a script.

"Hey y/n! You look.....uhh charming?" She said looking at me head to toe. I chuckled and complimented her the same. Its 8 and Dahyun is still not coming, I grabbed a drink and I saw dahyun in her red dress, wait...we're both red?!?!?

I got trapped again by her beauty, she looked around fiddling with her fingers. She looked cute tbh, I giggled and walked towards her. She didn't saw me and flinched, I laughed at her reaction as she smacked my arm. She stopped laughing too and looked at me.

"I..uhh you look good..and its red too..." she said shyly while turning red. I giggled and I offered her my hand as we walked to our friends table.

"Ooohh a pair I see...."

"Looking good you guys!"

"Y/n, did you brought my jokbal? There's no jokbal here!!" Then I gave her a plastic full of jokbal. I swear I saw her eyes sparkle and took it.

"Looks like Momo have a date..."

"Wait are you guys a couple? Waahh~~"

"When will you guys have a baby?"

I spat my drink and Dahyun coughed.

"Yahh! Stop you're making them awkward!" Jihyo said and smacked You know who's head which she whined for. The party was about to start when I and Jihyo went backstage to get ready since we're the hosts...

Dahyun's POV:

This...aish really, Jihyo and y/n left to get ready since their gonna lead this prom. And...as usual They're so noisy!

"Give my jokbal back!"

"No not unless you say I'm the prettiest in the world!"

"Not in a million years you grandma!"

"Who are you calling a grandma?!"

"You! You old bunny!"

"You peach!!!"

"Give my jokbal back!!!"

And it goes on and on. Until, the prom is starting at last! They shut They're freaking mouths up...

"Good evening everyone! I'm y/n!"

"I'm Park Jihyo!"

"Welcome to our Good Night's Prom!!"

They both said as we started clapping,
"How about....to hype our guests up what should we do unnie?" Then y/n pouted as everybody awed.
"How about....let the dj hype it uppp!! Partyy~~" then blasting music can be heard everybody started dancing crazily while I was just sitting at our table. Suddenly, Mina dragged me.

"Yah! Dahyun we thought you're the crazy one here when it comes to dancing?" She said in my ear cause the music is too loud!

"Just enjoy this once! ( see it?) Forget you problems!" Jeongyeon said as they continued. Until, I feel my body dancing to the beat. I danced my life away. (Okay i'mma shut up)