Chapter 1: Reborn

Months have passed since the defeat of the Corporation at WrestleMania, and the WWE prospered with high ratings and attendance, all thanks to the revolutionary actions of Bliss Kingdom, the dominant faction co-led by Alexa Bliss and Randy Orton. However, the co-founders look to go after something more to cement the Kingdom's status. 

At Raw, the whole group were in the ring addressing the fans while the members have their titles draped over their shoulder. Alexa and Randy took center stage.

Alexa: at WrestleMania, all of us ended the McMahon regime; their despicable actions is what cause ratings and profit to plummet because of dumb writing from dumb creative

Randy: and now taking the helm is Triple H

The rest of the members smirked and nodded as Triple H was appointed CEO a few days after WrestleMania.

Randy: now most of you and some of us are asking, "what's next for Bliss Kingdom?"

Alexa: to answer that, we want to share with all of you that all of us want to cement the Kingdom's legacy

Randy: all of you people cheered because of what we've done

Kevin Owens, Roman Reigns and Alexa's husband Alex Auditore got concerned looks on their faces as they notice the change of tone in Randy and Alexa's voices.

Alexa: our vision for the future is to take over all of WWE

Randy: and when we meant all we mean Raw, SmackDown, NXT, NXT UK all of it!

The rest of the Kingdom had evil smirks on their faces as they nodded and agreed to the vision, but Alex, Kevin and Roman did not want any part of it. The crowd's cheering went silent as they witnessed the slow heel turn of the beloved babyface revolutionary group to now a villainous power hungry reich.

One of the Kingdom's key members, Becky's husband Seth Rollins took to the mic.

Seth: and if anyone in the locker room chooses to go against our will and vision, then we are not afraid to enforce our will even if we have to do it by physical force

Alexa: we are no longer Bliss Kingdom; that name died at WrestleMania, now we are reborn as the Bliss Republic

The Pinoy Pharaoh couldn't take more, so he snatched the mic from Seth's hand.

Alex: the hell you guys thinking? We're suppose to stand for those who couldn't, and now you have a vision to rob them of their freedom

Randy: Alex, we're the most dominant faction in the WWE's modern era, and all of us want to cement that status for generations to come

Alexa: and baby, this is what is best for all of WWE, and also we made a change to our entrance theme

Alex: I don't see why we have to take over

Alexa: are you turning your back on us again?

Alex: what happened at Elimination Chamber with the whole Shane Thorne thing was on me, I should've listened, but this move you're making is just too much

Randy: give us a clear answer

Alex: I'm out

Alexa: and I thought you'll support me and my decisions since we got married

Alex: but this decision is not what I want to take part; you formed this group to combat the corrupt and evil authoritarian regime, and now Bliss Kingdom is turning into one. As the old saying goes, "You either die a hero, or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

Roman and Kevin strongly agree as the rest of the Kingdom shook their heads.

Seth: if you want to leave and not take part of our vision, then get the hell out of the ring

Alex: Seth, you should know I'm the kind of guy who stands his ground and doesn't back down from a fight

Alex set his title down, and prepares for a fight against his former friends.

Travis: Alex, let me make this clear, there's only one of you and many of us; you have no backup

Alex: then so be it, Travis

Travis' remark was wrong as Kevin and Roman stood side by side with Alex. The Republic girls got out of the ring to avoid the conflict and watched from ringside. Alex, Roman and Kevin were up against Seth, Miz, Chase, Travis, Elleon, Finn, Randy, Josh, Pierce, Colby and Shepherd. The Pinoy Pharaoh nodded at KO and the Big Dog and all hell broke loose as the Republic guys traded shots with their former brothers.

The Republic got the numbers advantage as it was 11 on 3. Travis took down Roman with Sharp Attack and Blood Shepherd nailed Kevin with the Giga Savate Strike while Chase and Pierce held and forced Alex to watch. After they threw out Kevin and Roman out of the ring. The guys attacked Alex and laid him out with their finishers. Alex was flat on his back all battered and bruised.

Then the guys made room as the Pharaoh's mentor and father figure Randy slowly and methodically walked over to Alex's downed body. He grabbed his protege by the shirt and hair and stared dead straight into his eyes as he muttered the words.

Randy: you disappoint me

He then flattened Alex with an RKO. The Viper turned to Alexa and nodded in which the Goddess replied with a nod as well. The Goddess got to the top turnbuckle and looked down at her husband's body. She leaped and splashed Alex with the Twisted Bliss; she stood over him with a blank and emotionless look on her face. Chase and Travis dragged Alex to the center of the ring as the Republic girls went back in the ring.

The crowd were in shock and awe as Bliss Kingdom turned to the dark side. The Bliss Republic stood over Alex's body as they raised their championships. Their new taunt was no longer the Too Sweet, now it's just their right hand raised up in a fist, similar to the Rock's Nation of Domination.

Alexa and Randy grabbed their mics and knelt down next to the downed Pharaoh. Randy gripped Alex by the hair while Alexa placed her hand on his cheek.

Alexa: this is a warning to you, Roman, Kevin and anyone who dares oppose us

She then grasped him by the chin and leaned in closer.

Alexa: hail to the Bliss Republic

The Viper put the Pharaoh's head down. Then the Bliss Republic exited the ring with their new theme played.

(A/N: this is their new theme)

(A/N: welcome to part 4 of the Bliss Kingdom saga; a lot of hype was for this book, and made me thought what if they turned heel. This is a sneak peek of what's to come. This is not the only sneak peek because I will also drop a sneak peek for another threesome story with the IIconics, so keep an eye out for that. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the sneak peek for part 4.)

And I want to credit and thank my friends for providing me their OCs. If you haven't already, go check out their stories!

StueyBoii

BulletClubFoLife

DarioIvanovski

HungrySavage

BitchAssDude