Chapter 21: Appearance

Momentum has shifted to the Brotherhood following the mixed tag team match on Raw two days ago which saw the Shiniest Wizard Tegan Nox once again pinning the Raw Women's Champion Bayley two times. WWE management has confirmed one match for Battleground:

Bayley (c) vs. Tegan Nox - Singles match for the Raw Women's Championship

As for NXT tonight, the Shadow Ninja Elleon Astralis looks for retribution against the Brotherhood's newest member, the Sniper of the East Geiz Marufuji. Also advertised is Alex addressing the crowd for laying out the Fiend on Raw with an AKO along with the appearance of Bray Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse. With Battleground a couple of weeks away, the card was slowly building.

After seeing the schedule, Alex smirked as he was looking forward for what the Bliss Republic's higher power has to say. The Brotherhood's lieutenants Roman and Kevin came in to check on the leader.

Roman: I guess you saw that the nuthouse will be appearing

Alex: Bray Wyatt has a lot of questions to answer

Kevin: what if the Fiend shows up?

Alex: then I'll do what I did on Raw; the Mandible Claw has no effect on the One-Winged Angel

Roman: do what you have to do, brotha

Alex nodded and went to join the rest of the group. The Brotherhood saw Geiz ready for his match against Elleon.

Geiz: the Shadow Ninja meets the Sniper of the East

Io: show him what you're made of, little brother

Geiz smirked and nodded before he left for his match.

(Geiz vs. Elleon)

The Sniper of the East and the Shadow Ninja stared daggers at each other before the bell rang. The two locked up and Geiz immediately showed his physical strength as he pushed Elleon back. Elleon showed no fear as he stepped up to the Sniper and strike him with rapid combinations, but barely fazed Geiz and all the Sniper did was laugh it off exactly like his mentor Minoru Suzuki. Geiz then got Elleon with a lariat.

(End of match)

Elleon fazed Geiz with the Amaterasu followed by a Tsukiyomi Kick sending Geiz down to one knee. The Shadow Ninja launched from the ropes for another Amaterasu, but Geiz side stepped it and locked in the Coffin in the middle of the ring. Elleon used his strength to walk to the ropes, but Geiz tighten his grip as he dragged the Shadow Ninja down and applied the grapevine. Elleon started to fade and the referee raised his arm three times, calling for the bell and giving Geiz the win.

With the win, the Brotherhood was now a step ahead of the Bliss Republic.

Backstage, Bayley was fuming at the fact she is now in a championship match for her Raw Women's Champion.

Bayley: just because Nox pinned me twice doesn't mean she gets a title shot at my Raw Women's title!

Alexa: Bayley, calm down because I have an idea

Bayley: what?

Alexa: one word: gauntlet

Bayley: gauntlet?

Alexa: if Tegan wants a shot at you, she has to get past through the rest of the Republic ladies, and if by some miracle defeats each and everyone of them, she must face you

Bayley smirked and nodded in agreement for the gauntlet match.

Bayley: when will this all go down?

Alexa: SmackDown this Friday

Bayley: perfect

With that, the Goddess went to creative and the gauntlet match was confirmed.