Chapter 15: Cherish

(One week later)

The Bliss Republic and the Brotherhood were still in confused state following the vignette promoting the so called One-Winged Angel, and they don't know if he's an ally or an enemy to either groups. Tonight was Raw, and both groups are on their heels as they might receive another message from the One-Winged Angel.

Alexa has put the match card and segments for the show tonight.

Drew McIntyre vs. WWE Champion Blood Shepherd (with Kairi Sane) in a non-title match

Alex Auditore addresses his injury from Takeover: Tampa

United States Champion Randy Orton (with Alexa Bliss) vs. Pete Dunne in a non-title match

The current WWE Champion, the Duke Blood Shepherd was ready to reignite his rivalry with the leader of Claymore Country, Drew McIntyre.

Shepherd: time to face my enemy

Kairi: I'll be in your corner babe, use your win at WrestleMania as a mind game

Shepherd: if this One-Winged Angel dares to show himself, let him try

Kairi smirked and kissed her husband. Then the two left the locker room.

(Drew vs. Shepherd)

The Scotsman was in the ring representing the fallen Brotherhood leader, Alex; he readies himself for his match against the man who took his WWE title from him, Blood Shepherd.

The Duke made his entrance with his Pirate Princess wife by his side. He got in the ring and stared down at Drew. The bell rang and the two fired rapid punches. Shepherd got Drew with a big kick, fazing the Scotsman, but Drew fired back with a forearm. Kairi was cheering on her husband at ringside.

(End of match)

 McIntyre landed a Claymore, and he went for the pin, but Kairi put Shepherd's foot on the ropes and shouted at the referee to break up the pin. Drew turned his attention to Kairi at ringside, giving Shepherd time to recover. After some arguing between the Pirate Princess and the Scotsman, Drew turned around and was met by a Giga Savate Strike from the WWE Champion. Shepherd went for the pin, but Drew got his shoulder at the second count.

As Shepherd was setting up for another Giga Savate Strike, he was interrupted by an ominous choir.

Fithos Lusec Wecos Vinosec

Then a theme played.

Shepherd and Kairi looked at the big screen to see the same hooded One-Winged figure from last week. Shepherd readied himself as he waits for the figure to come out.

The figure flew away and left a vague message.

"Two weeks"

Then the screen faded to black, leaving Shepherd, Kairi and the crowd confused.

As Shepherd turned around, he was met with a sudden Claymore from Drew; the Scotsman went for the pin and got the victory over the WWE Champion.

(The Bliss Republic's locker room)

Alexa was about to throw a tantrum, but Orton calmed her down, knowing the mysterious One-Winged Angel has caused their WWE Champion his match.

Shepherd went to the locker room while Kairi helped him.

Shepherd: the One-Winged Angel struck again

Kairi: he left a message, "two weeks"

Finn: does he mean he's coming in two weeks?

Bliss Kingdom 4: Rise of the Republicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें