Chapter 2: Help Arrives

(Wednesday Night NXT)

A few days after Bliss Kingdom died and risen from the ashes as the villainous Bliss Republic, the WWE roster and the fans were now feeling frightened of what the Republic will do if they don't respect the group's vision and will. Randy says that the Republic will unleash their will on all the brands, which means NXT is not safe as well. The black and gold brand show started.

(The Bliss Republic's theme plays)

Out came the Bliss Republic and all of them are wearing an armband on their right arm and a shirt with the Republic's logo depicting Alexa's voodoo doll logo with two snakes crossed in the style of the classic Jolly Roger pirate flag.

Some of the members underwent a dramatic transformation. Bayley has ditched her signature side ponytail and cut her hair short to the Karen hairstyle. Sasha has changed her hair color from the babyface magenta to a villainous blue color. Kairi Sane has rid herself of the cute Pirate Princess gimmick and changed her attire to black and red while her partner Asuka did the same thing and the two Japanese Superstars sport face paint.

Seth returned to wearing his attire from the time he was with the Authority and along with it were the pair of his trademark black gloves along with bringing back the blonde streak on his hair. He also dropped his Kingslayer nickname and now adopted the Messiah as his new gimmick.

Colby has ditched his signature Scarlet Speedster Flash attire and now sports an evil version of the DC hero with an all black attire known as the Black Flash.

The crowd watched silently as the Republic entered the ring. The group stood with serious faces as Alexa got on the mic with the Viper standing beside her with his arms crossed.

Alexa: NXT, we are the Bliss Republic and we are here to take over

The crowd booed.

Alexa: if you didn't know what happened on Raw a few nights ago, allow me to recap for all of you

She pointed at the screen to show what transpired on Raw when the Republic beat up Roman, Kevin and Alex after the three refuse to adapt to the Republic's vision.

Alexa: my so called husband, Kevin and Roman refused to adapt to our vision, so we did what the Republic will do to traitors and rebels like them

The crowd shook their heads.

Alexa: the same goes to the entire NXT locker room in the back, dare to oppose us and there will be consequences-

The Republic were interrupted by Alex's theme. The crowd cheered as the three ostracized members came out. Kevin and Roman stood side by side with Alex.

Alex: this... all of you in that ring, is this what has become?

The United States Champion looked straight at his wife and mentor.

Alex: what has become?

The crowd could feel the pain of Alex's statement.

Alex: look; Roman, Kevin and myself left the group for that reason you made on Raw; it was our mission to bring freedom back to WWE

Alexa: freedom is pointless; the Republic now has power

Alex: you have now brought fear upon the roster!

Finn and Randy held Alexa back to avoid any altercation.

Alexa: look babe, you and your partners may say all you want, but we have the authority, power and numbers

Alex: Alexa, I thought you known me by now since we started dating and eventually got married; yes, you have the numbers and power, but while myself, Roman and Kevin recovered from your heinous attack on Raw, we've been quietly forming our group to combat you, Randy and the Republic

Randy got the mic.

Randy: who did you recruit?

Alex: Randy, you think I can just give you the names; no, the three of us won't say any names, but tonight throughout the show, you'll find out for yourself. You all want to bring order and control to the WWE, then the three of us along with our new members will combat that and we'll bring freedom and good will to the company. For the next few weeks, our new members will be revealed, so all of you have to be patient

Alex dropped the mic and stared daggers at Alexa and Randy.

The Republic showcased their wrath during a match which was a six person mixed tag match between Dominik Dijakovic, Tegan Nox and Io Shirai taking on Kona Reeves, Aliyah and Vanessa Borne. As the Genius of the Sky look to end the match with her moonsault the IIconics, Carmella and Liv came out and took out Borne and Aliyah, ending the match in a DQ. Travis came out and took out Reeves with Sharp Attack. Travis was with Seth, Shepherd, Pierce and Colby.

Dominik, Io and Tegan stood in the ring as the Republic surrounded the ring. The girls got on the apron and Io and Tegan fought them off, but the numbers got to them and they were pulled out of the ring where the Republic proceeded to beat them down. Meanwhile, Dijakovic was surrounded and found himself in a 5 on 1 situation.

The Republic got in the ring and Dominik traded right hands at the five men. Dijak put up a valiant effort but he fell to the numbers game; however, help arrived at the form of the Limitless Keith Lee, his rival and ally. Keith threw the Republic across the ring and fought them off, but fell to the them as he got leg swept by Pierce.

Meanwhile on the outside, Tegan managed to fight off the IIconics and got steel chairs while giving one to Io. The girls fought off the Republic, but more of the Republic came as Asuka and Kairi ambushed Tegan and Io.

Dominik, Keith, Io and Tegan were now at the mercy of the Bliss Republic until a theme played.

The Republic looked to see Alex, Roman and Kevin along with one of their new members to the group, NXT Women's Champion and former member of the First Army Rhea Ripley. The four Superstars rushed down and joined the fray. Rhea single handedly took out the Republic as Io and Tegan recovered. In the ring, Roman took out Seth with a right hand before brawling with his now former friend Shepherd.

Alex and Kevin took care of Pierce, Colby and Travis. Seth attempted to help, but the Messiah was pounced by the Limitless One. Alex threw out Travis while Kevin took out Colby and Pierce with Stunners. Dijakovic finished off Seth as he nailed the Messiah with Feast Your Eyes.

Alex helped Keith and Dominik to their feet while at ringside the Republic girls retreated and Rhea helped Io and Tegan and the three girls joined the guys in the ring.

At the ramp, the Republic regrouped as Randy and Alexa came out to see Alex's new group slowly coming together.

The rag tag team of Alex, Kevin, Roman and Rhea stared daggers as Tegan, Io, Keith and Dominik showed their allegiance to the Pharaoh's group as the crowd cheered. Randy and Alexa helped their Republic brethren as Alex shouted out words to the Republic co-leaders.

Alex: you want war, you got it!

The Pharaoh's new group preserved the Kingdom's gesture pose, the Shield style Too Sweet.

The Pharaoh, KO, the Big Dog and Rhea joined their hands together. Dominik, Io, Tegan and Keith joined in as the show ended. The Pharaoh's group has slowly come together to combat his wife and his mentor along with his friends turned enemies.

(Alex's group)

Alex Auditore

Roman Reigns

Kevin Owens

Rhea Ripley

Dominik Dijakovic

Keith Lee

Io Shirai

Tegan Nox