Chapter 5: A Legend Returns

BulletClubFoLife StueyBoii HungrySavage the identity of the man is all too familiar for you guys.

(Friday Night SmackDown)

With Rusev and Ricochet in the Brotherhood, the Bliss Republic thought of a plan following the set back from Alex. Randy and Alexa being the conniving leaders they are had recruited another Superstar to the Republic and it was none other than a former member of the Corporation, Shinsuke Nakamura.

The King of Strong Style agreed to be with them, so now the Republic has the mind games advantage. Alexa has set up another handicap match for the main event, but this time it was a 4 on 1 match as she pitted Alex against Travis, Josh, Elleon and Chase and the Goddess wanted to be at ringside to get the best seat in the house.

Also advertised tonight was a one on one match as the SmackDown Women's Champion Peyton Royce takes on Dana Brooke, and Io and Tegan will team up to take on Asuka and Kairi.

(In the Brotherhood's locker room)

Alex was all serious as he was placed in another handicap match with the same stipulation that no Brotherhood members are allowed to interfere on the Pharaoh's behalf.

Kofi: another handicap match, man

Alex: well this time the wife is merciful and lowered the odds from 7 to 4

Io: still you're outnumbered

Keith: and once again, we can't help you, man

Alex: as I said, these guys are my friends, and I know deep in my heart that there is some good in them

Roman then turned to see the matches are about to start.

Roman: well guys, the show is about to start and it's Peyton vs. Dana

Tegan: this will not end well for Dana

The Brotherhood watched as the match was about to start.

(Peyton Royce vs. Dana Brooke)

With Billie at ringside cheering her on, Peyton was all ready to go as she is going to demonstrate the Republic's vision.

The match was even on both sides, but it was all majority Peyton as she continued to toy with Brooke. However, Dana showed signs of life as she fired right hands; she launched from the ropes, but only to be met my Peyton's spinning heel kick; the SmackDown Women's Champion went for the pin and got the victory. Billie came in and raised her best friend's arm as the IIconics stood over Dana's body.

(Backstage)

Alex: Peyton showcasing the wrath of the Bliss Republic

Kevin: Dana didn't even had a chance

Then they saw that the next match was the women's tag team match. Tegan and Io were ready and prepared for what Kairi and Asuka has in store.

Io: Kairi is my close friend, so I hope I can get through her

Tegan: let's go Io

Io: right behind you

Rhea: I'll be there if anything goes ugly

Tegan and Io nodded and left the locker room. Before the match went underway, the Brotherhood saw that the Bliss Republic will be coming to NXT UK.

Xavier: now they're targeting NXT UK

Roman: we have some friends there

Alex: just William and Toni

Kevin: don't forget Pete, Trent and Tyler