Chapter 9: Loyalties Lie

(NXT UK)

DIY and Candice LeRae were minor set backs for the Bliss Republic Order. Along with Dakota Kai in their fold, the Republic looks to reveal their three newest members from NXT UK.

The Republic Grand Master Alexa has granted Io's request for a one on one match against Kairi. She has challenged Trent in a one on one match against Finn with Pete and Tyler banned from ringside. The Goddess has put the Viper Randy Orton in a one on one match with the Brotherhood's Keith Lee.

The matches for NXT UK were as follows:

Trent Seven vs. Finn Balor

Io Shirai vs. Kairi Sane

Keith Lee vs. Randy Orton

William Tuazon and Toni Storm vs. WALTER and Kay Lee Ray

The Brotherhood were in the locker room chilling while Trent was ready for his match against one of the Bliss Republic's Captains.

Tyler: you sure you got him?

Trent: I'll be fine, Tyler

Alex: Finn will try something

Trent: well let him try because I'll be ready

The Artful Dodger left the locker room for his match against the Prinxe.

(In the ring)

Finn's theme played and the Prinxe made his entrance. Instead of his babyface entrance where he raised his arms twice, he only does it once before transitioning his hands in the dual guns, reminiscing his glory days in Japan as Bullet Club's founder. With a new ruthless attitude displaying, Finn was in battle mode.

Trent's theme then played and out came one of the founding fathers of NXT UK. He did his signature mustache entrance. Then as part of his entrance, he slowly rolled into the ring before tossing his towel to the rope.

Trent and Finn stared each other down as the bell rang.

(Fast forward)

Balor got Trent for the 1916, but Seven got out of it and faked a chop to go for a DDT. Then Trent saw Bayley running down the ring looking to help her husband, but was thwarted as she was ambushed from behind by Candice. Trent turned his attention to Finn and finished the Prinxe off with the Seven Stars Lariat for the win.

Trent's victory was a step up for the Brotherhood as they slowly take the fight to the Bliss Republic.

(Backstage)

Trent walked into the locker room to an applause from the Brotherhood.

Trent: that's an upset victory; I'm sure Alexa is not too pleased

Alex: she's cute when she's angry

(With the Bliss Republic Order)

Alexa: Candice had to interfere!

Bayley: I wanted Finn to win, but she happened

Finn: I know you wanted to help babe; Candice is at fault here

Dakota: Candice always ruins things for me

Alexa: alright guys; let's focus on the present; Kairi your match is next

Kairi: okay, time to teach Io a lesson, and Asuka, I can handle this alone

The Pirate Princess left for her one on one match against her fellow Stardom alumni.

(In the ring)

Io made her entrance wearing her leather attire while the crowd chanted for her.

She made her way to the ring while showing some small signs of her old babyface entrance.