Chapter 25: Build Up

(A/N: this will be a filler chapter)

(Time skip, two weeks until SummerSlam)

The war between the Brotherhood and the Bliss Republic has intensified as the group led by the One Winged Angel Alex Auditore appeared to outsmart the group by Alex's wife Alexa Bliss and his mentor Randy Orton after what transpired a few weeks ago at Battleground.

The Shiniest Wizard Tegan Nox has defeated the Republic lieutenant Bayley to capture the Raw Women's Championship and Alex defeated Karrion Kross in the main event. 

Since then after Battleground, other feuds had been building up between the members of the two groups to hype up for WWE's Biggest Party of the Summer.

WWE Champion Blood Shepherd has reignited his rivalry with the Scottish Terminator Drew McIntyre after the Scotsman cost the Duke's team the six man tag match at the pay-per-view from a Claymore.

As for the Raw Tag Team Championship, William Tuazon and Finn Balor looks to capture the red tag title straps from the Fil-Brit Brawler's old friends Tyler Bate and Trent Seven.

The Genius of the Sky Io Shirai looks to avenge Rhea's loss to Charlotte Flair as she is targeting the Queen's NXT Women's Championship.

As for the SmackDown Tag Team Champions Pierce Johnson and Colby Newfer, they have their hands full as they build up a feud with the multi tag champions the New Day.

The Legit Boss Sasha Banks has voluntarily challenge the SmackDown Women's Champion Peyton Royce for her title while her bestie Bayley looks to regain what she has lost against Tegan Nox.

The Big Dog Roman Reigns looks to regain what he had never lost as he targets Chase Destiny and his Universal Championship.

The Monday Night Messiah Seth Rollins looks to "save" the American Nightmare from himself as he made it personal when Seth insulted Travis' lover, Billie Kay.

The Fallen Warrior Josh Stevens decided to defend his Intercontinental Championship in an open challenge at the pay-per-view.

The Sniper of the East Geiz Marufuji has captured the attention of the United States Champion and the Republic's Apex Predator when Randy Orton has fired the first shot calling Geiz, an "indy darling" to insult his career before he came to WWE.

The One-Winged Angel Alex Auditore hopes to bring his wife and mentor back to the light as he faces The Fiend Bray Wyatt in a Firefly Funhouse Match. Curious of what he has to face, Alex watched the said match when Wyatt faced John Cena back at WrestleMania. What the Brotherhood leader saw is that most of the match were mind games, something that Alex specializes thanks to all the tutelage under the Viper.

One of the matches advertised for tonight is an eight man champions versus challengers tag match as the New Day and Moustache Mountain takes on the Bliss Republic team of Pierce, Colby, William and Finn. Another match is also a champions versus challengers tag match, but this one is between champions Tegan Nox and Peyton Royce taking on challengers Sasha Banks and Bayley.

Alex received a text message from his wife to meet her in the storage closet. The Brotherhood leader left the locker room and went to the storage closet to see his lovely Goddess. The two hugged and kissed.

Alex: I just watched Cena and Wyatt's Firefly Funhouse Match

Alexa: are you up for that?

Alex: well thanks to all the training I learned under Randy, I may be prepared for Bray's mind games

Alexa: please save us from his control, baby

Alex: Alexa, everything will be alright; I will destroy the Fiend and his Funhouse, and snap all of you out of his control

The two embraced tight.

Alexa: I love you

She said as tears fell from her eyes.

Alex: I love you too; be strong for us

He said as he wiped her tears away with his thumbs and kissed her forehead. Then two went their separate ways.

Alex went back to the locker room to see that the women's tag match was starting.

(Nox and Royce vs. Bayley and Banks)

Tegan and Sasha started things off and the Shiniest Wizard wasted no time unloading her offense on the Legit Boss while she sends a message to Bayley. Nox saw that Peyton wanted in and the Raw Women's Champion happily obliged as she tagged in the SmackDown Women's Champion. The Legit Boss got out of Tegan's grip and tagged in Bayley. Then Peyton and Bayley locked up.

(End of match)

Tegan leveled Sasha with the Shiniest Wizard, but as she went for the pin; Bayley broke it up to cause a disqualification and a brawl erupted between the four women. As the dust settled, the ones standing tall were Tegan and Peyton after they sent the Boss n' Hug Republic packing while they raised their championships.

The last match of the night was the eight man tag team match as the New Day and Moustache Mountain takes on the Bliss Republic. Both sides were ready to tear each other apart.

(Kingston, Big E, Seven and Bate vs. Pierce, Colby, Balor and Tuazon)

The eight man tag team match was all chaotic and it was back and forth between the two groups as bodies were flying everywhere. In the end, the Bliss Republic took the win after Colby took out Trent and Kofi with a 4th Emerald to the outside, Pierce leveled Tyler with the Case-closer and William and Finn taking out Big E with an East Meets West followed by a Coup de Grace for the pinfall win.

The final segment for the night was Alex going out to address the crowd of his showdown with Bray Wyatt in two weeks. The leader of the Brotherhood made his entrance and got on the mic.

Alex: a few weeks ago at Battleground, Bray Wyatt has thrown me a challenge in the form of Karrion Kross. Now, I have to hand it to Wyatt, Kross was a very tough adversary and I thought I was not gonna beat him, but in the end I stood on top 

The crowd cheered.

Alex: now Bray, I have seen your crazy challenge when you faced John Cena at WrestleMania, and I have to say, you really got in the head of Cena in that match with all your sick and twisted mind games and all of your puppets. 

Alex paused for a second as he stared into the camera.

Alex: Bray, come SummerSlam, you can play all the mind games you want because I'm ready, and as you know that one of those people leading the Bliss Republic is the Viper himself, and since I started my WWE career, I have learned and adapted from Randy Orton, both physically and mentally. This psychological warfare will end once I beat you and free my family from your clutches.

Then the arena went black for a few seconds before it turned back on and the crowd sees the Fiend standing right behind Alex. The One Winged Angel felt the presence and turned around to stare at Wyatt face to face. The Fiend locked in the Mandible Claw, but Alex fought back and connected rapid punches to Wyatt; he went for the AKO, but Wyatt pushed out of the way to get Alex in position for Sister Abigail, but the One Winged Angel got out of it and struck down with an AKO.

Alex taunted Wyatt until the lights went off and later turned back on and Alex saw that the Fiend disappeared. With SummerSlam under two weeks, the Brotherhood and the Bliss Republic looks to gain momentum for the advantage.