Chapter 5: Weird Feelings

Taron's View

10:00am

I look back and watch as Hendryx walks off to the Dance Studio. I smiled like a weirdo, She was just so amazing. But come on, Taron. She's 15; way to young for you, I groan. Soon, I get a call from Emily, Jesus.

T: Hello?
Emily: Hey, T. Just calling to see how's everything going so far?

T: Eh, so far so good.
Emily: Great, just great. God I cannot wait for this movie, it's gonna be epic I bet!

T: Yeah I hope so
Emily: well I was just checking on you and so I have to get back to work, Tom (Cruise) is needing me back On Set. Love you!

T: Love you too, Bye
Emily: Bye, Babe

I soon hang up and make sure I did before I groan. "Ugh!". Don't get me wrong, Emily is great but after spending almost 4 years with her, it kinda gets tiring. I just need someone else, someone meaningful, maybe someone like Hendryx? No! Taron! Get her out of your Head, she's Elton's Daugter and she's 15 years old. No way man! I soon get a text from Dexter,

Den: Hey, Matt needs you in the Studio to track vocals.

I sigh and reply

T: Ok

I get Hendryx out my head and walk on to the Studio. I get to the Studio and meet with Matt, the Music Director, and the Sound Engineers.
It was time to record "Your Song" and as I was singing, I couldn't stop thinking about Hendryx.

"Hey Taron, everything okay?" Matt said from the other side of the booth. "Yeah everything's fine." I lied, We continue and I try to Survive.

After recording Your Song, I take a Break. I lean against the wall and think. How the Hell will I make it these next 4 months? I know Hendryx won't be here all 4 but I know she'll at least be here for two. Ughhh!'

Hendryx's View

2:00pm

After Aggie and Serena left, I unplug my phone from the Speaker and grab my stuff. Before I leave out, 4 of the Backup Dancers come in, they were talking but stop when they see me,

"oh my god,your-your Hendryx?!" One of them, a guy says. The others gasp, "it is! Oh my god can you sign my Shirt?" Another one of them, a girl, says. I smile, "yeah of course" I replied. I sign her shirt and the guy wanted his arm signed. I guess they didn't have my Album yet.

"There you go" I say. "Thanks! We love Laughing In Hell, it's so Deep!" The guy says, I smiled. (Hendryx's 2018 Album is called Laughing in Hell - Jordan)

Hey, Aren't you dancing for 'Rocketman'?" The girl says. "Yes I am" I tell them. They gasp, "that's so cool" they tell each other. I smile, "well awesome! We're such big fans! We can't wait til Dance Class starts" the others say. "Me too, I'm a little nervous but I think it'll be okay" I reply

We talk for a few more moments and then they had to leave, I couldn't wait to see them again, they were nice.

I leave out. Dad and Papa had to stay back to make sure everything is on track so our driver takes me back home and then leaves back for my Parents. I go to the kitchen and grab a water and head to my room. I kick off my shoes and throw my hair in a messy bun. I grab my Journal and start writing my new 2019 Album

~~~~
6:00pm

Don't you listen to the Lyrics
That their throwing your way
Don't you dare repeat the harmony
Their humming to make

All They just want you to do
To just trip and fall
But you just need to worry about
The Melody of it all

I was writing a song called "The Melody Of It All" which is a Musical-Rephrasing of the term "The Meaning of it all" and the song is about Anti-Bullying and how you are worth it.

Soon the Image of Taron smiling at me earlier popped in my head:

"Ughh, he's so cute but he might not like me. Plus he's 29 and I'm 15...not a good match age wise" I tell myself. But In the UK, 16 is the legal age. Ehhh I don't know, I would ask Dad and Papa and keep Taron private but they really don't want me dating yet.

I try to forget about it and continue writing. As I was writing, I hear the front door open, Dad and Papa come home and I hear Zach and Elijah greeting them. I continue to write the second verse. Soon I hear two pairs of little feet run up the stairs and down the long hallway until they get to my door and the door badges open, revealing Zach and Elijah and they tumble on me.

"Oh god!" I moan, I fall back on my bed and they start messing with me. "Zach! Elijah! Go away!!" I tell them, trying to get up. "But Henie, we want to play with you" Elijah says, "Elijah, Zachary. Love you to death. But please go, I'll play with you guys later" I reply. "Aww But Papa told us we can play with you" Zachary replies. "Oh he did?"

Soon, Me, Zachary, and Elijah sneak to Dad and Papas' Room. I grab the knob. "Okay, when I open the door, to jump on and mess with Papa." I whisper to them and they agree. Once I open the door, Zach and Elijah go and mess with Papa. "Ah Ah, Wait why are you guys in here!" Papa says, while getting sat on by Elijah and Zachary. Dad just looks on, smiling. "Delivery from HENazon Prime!" I say and close the door.

I get back to my room and finish writing. After I complete the song. I put my Journal/Pen on my bedside table. I turn off my light and head to sleep. Tomorrow Im not gonna think about Taron.

—-

Thanks guys for Reading, hope you enjoyed it. Comment what you like so far!  - Jordan