Chapter 14: It Gets Worse

Hendryx's POV

"Oh my fucking god" I say, I snatch the knob and throw the door open; "Chris? What. the Fuck?" I snap at him. "Calm the fuck down Hendryx, there's nothing wrong" Chris replied, "Chris! Your cheating on me. But with Emily? Why?" I ask, my voice cracking.

"Look! It was a kiss okay? Don't be so dramatic" Emily says, "Fuck you bitch! How could you do this? To Me! To Taron. & I wonder how he's gonna react to this news!" I threatened,

"and I'm definitely telling my parents everything your ass has done!" I told Chris. "Oh?... and you think your parents will believe you?" Chris sneers, "and who do you think Taron is going to believe: his girlfriend of 4 years who he loves dearly?...or some jailbait bitch who just swooned in and tries to steal him" Emily sneered.

"Oh I know who he'll believe but I'm still telling him that way he at least knows who to watch out for" I replied, "and are your fathers going to believe you either?" Chris asks. I nod and started walking off but Chris grabs my hair hard and throws me against the wall, he gets in my face and yells: "If you tell your fucking dads about anything that's been going on, I will murder you? Do you understand?!" He threatened so close to my face.

I whimper. He backs up a bit & slaps me hard and walks off with Emily, A tear falls from my face and I rest my hands on my knees, what am I gonna do?

I went out to the party and Emily was back talking to Taron; god it made me sick to my stomach knowing that girl is just using him. But I won't say anything - I didn't want to ruin our new found friendship.

The rest of the night was kinda boring now. Chris and Emily definitely spoiled the night for me, I texted Papa and Zeppelin:

Papa D 👨🏻🇨🇦💕; LedZeppelin;
Hey I'm taking an Uber with Fiona and Nikkita back to the Hotel. I'll see you in the Morning

I finished and took an Uber with Fiona and Nikkita. I didn't care if Chris made it back from the party. I said goodnight to them and went to my room. I showered, put on my pjs and watched some tv. Afterwards it was 1:00am. I went to sleep, setting my alarm for 8am for the flight back to London.

Hopefully next week will be better.

-

Hey guys, sorry for the short chapter but I needed to get this out there!

Hope you guys enjoy the story and comment what you like so far! Also thank you guys so much for the 1,000 reads and 58 votes on this story! You guys rock!! Also thank you to RavenForever2222 for the Vote Streak. I appreciate it dearly

Thank you guys again

~ Jordan