Chapter 22: The Mid-Summer Bash

Hendryx's View
July 24th, 2019

*beep* . *beep* .  *beep*

My eyes slammed open, I groan. Tonight was the Mid Summer Bash, I groan again. I put the pillow over my face, I don't wanna go. But I have to; I roll out of bed and head to the bathroom.

Afterwards; I go downstairs to see everyone in the kitchen and dining room. "Morning everyone" I say as I go the table. Everyone responded, I got a plate sat in front of me that consisted of eggs, bacon, and toast. "Mmm this looks good" I say, "Yeah it does" Nikkita adds, sitting with me along with Layton, Myles, & Fiona. "I'm excited for tonight" Myles says and I nod with my mouth full. "I am too" I tried to say.

"Hendryx Renate, dont talk with your mouth full" Dad says - the four dancers laughed. I swallowed. "Dad don't say my middle name in front of them!" I exclaim. "Well have manners" he adds. I look down, soon Zeppelin walks in - "Morning" he smiles and sits down in front of his plate. I roll my eyes,

Soon Gwil walks in. "Morning" he says, welsh accent present - sounding like Taron. I smiled and said "morning Gwil" I reply, "morning" the four dancers told him along with Zach, Elijah, Papa, and Dad. He nudges Zeppelin; " morning zeppelin" he grins & heads to the keurig while Zepp just smiles wide.

God he's such a cringe but hey at least he and Gwilym can love each other - except without Dad and Papa knowing. But he's so bad at hiding it.

After breakfast, we all take turns washing our plates. Me, Nikkita, Fiona, Myles,& Layton head to the Den to practice for this evening.

7:00 pm

I was getting ready for the event. I had my stage outfit ready;

I straightened my hair and put a choker, some bracelets, and my ring on

I straightened my hair and put a choker, some bracelets, and my ring on. I checked the time and it was 7:20pm. Huh? Early. I went to check on Nikkita and the dancers and see how they were. They had there outfits on, ready.

 They had there outfits on, ready