Chapter 24: True Colors

⚠️ Domestic Abuse & Violence ⚠️

Hendryx's View
August 5th, 2019

I took a breathe and went to the door; as soon as I unlocked it Chris pushes himself in, making me back trip on the step that elevated the door. "Ow Chris, I told you not to come here!!" I told him coldly, "Hendryx...just stop, okay? You can't leave! I already told you that" he sneered.

"Yeah right after you kicked me in the Stomach at the Oscar Party" I said cocky. "Watch yourself Dryx, you keep being a Smart Ass I might have to end you" He adds, I turn around and head back to the Kitchen to get my phone when I felt Chris grab a chunk of my hair and yanked me back to the ground. "Did I tell you to walk away from me"

"Fuck you Chris" I mumbled, He balled his fist and was about to punch me when - "put your hands on her and your dead!" Taron threatens, pissed as Hell coming out from the kitchen. "Oh really? And what are you going to do about it Egerton?" Chris asks. I saw something silver peeping from the waistband of his jeans - it was a Knife. Oh shit. I slowly got up but he pushes me back, he whips out the knife and holds it against my neck. "Try me again Hendryx" he said lowly,

My eyes widened, I couldn't believe it. "Answer my question, Taron. What? Are you? gonna do about it?" Chris mimicked. Soon, Taron kicks the Knife out his hand and grabs him by his arm. Chris punches Taron and I scream. "Taron, stop! Chris! Stop!", Soon the tumble to the floor and Chris is slapping and punching Taron while Taron is scratching and trying his best - but Chris was 6'1 and a little more muscular than Taron (no shade)

"Dammit! Chris, GET OFF!!" I scream at the asshole who was punching my best friend. Soon Chris stops and Taron's face was a bruised bloody mess. He had a black eye, a busted lip and his nose was broken and bleeding. I looked sadden at the actor. He turned to me — "What are you gonna do, slut?! Beat my ass? you wouldn't dare!" He said, sinister like. I tried throwing a punch but he grabs my wrist and breaks it. I scream like hell. He punched me a few times and scratches me across the face with his ring. I felt some blood dripping from my bridge, I tear up from the pain.

Chris also slams my head against a table in the walkway 5 times, leading my mouth to Bleed and a few teeth coming out. He also picks me up like a wrestler and slams me down like he's John Cena.

Afterwards - He grabs my hair and swings me across the room to the main living room that's attached to the kitchen. I get a carpet burn on my palm as I land and soon Chris grabs my throat and starts choking me, pressing his thumb on my Adam's apple. "You can run. You can hide. But I will always find you - even in Death. Goodbye for now Hendryx" he sneered and as I was passing out. Someone knocks Chris out with the Fire Extinguisher that is in the house, it was getting blurring and everything is Black

Zeppelin's View
August 5th, 2019

I couldn't believe it, I just saw Chris choking Hendryx. I grabbed the Fire Extinguisher and knock him out cold - I grab my phone and dial 999 (the emergency number in the UK - Jordan) and call the Police and an Ambulance. I helped Taron off the floor and he limps since Chris kicked him in the knee. "God dammit, she's knocked out" he says. "Yeah but at least she isn't dead" I add, I pick up Dryx and put her in the couch. I left Chris on the floor.

Soon I heard the sirens and the Police and Paramedics show up. The Police questioned Me and Taron while the paramedics helped Him and Hendryx. I sat at the bar seats in the kitchen as the Police were talking to Taron; I heard the back door unlock and I soon see Dad, Papa, Zachary, and Elijah come in. "Zeppelin. What is going on? Why are the Cops here?" Dad asked, with a confused face. "There here to arrest Chris for assaulting Taron and Hendryx" I told them. "What?!" Both him and Papa exclaim. "Zachary, Elijah. Go to your room" Papa told the young boys and they complied.

All three of us head to the living room and see Hendryx was awake and talking to the Cops. The Paramedic was putting her wrist in a sling.
After they took their statements - they cuff Chris and he is awake and throwing a fit. They take him and their information to the Station. Soon after everything was quiet and My Parents Question Hendryx and Taron.

"Hendryx...what is going on?" Papa asks, sitting on the other side of the couch in front of Her and Taron. "Chris, he came in the house and practically almost killed me and Taron." She explained and even I was shocked. "But...why would he do that?!" Dad asked, sitting next to Taron. "That's how he is. He wasn't who you thought he was. He was beating me for months and talking down on me. Chris was also cheating on Me with Emily" she explained it all and Dad and Papa were just...motionless.

They couldn't believe it. "Oh my god, Hendryx. Why didn't you say anything?" Papa said,crossing his arms. "I just didn't want him to do anything to Me, You guys" she replied, looking down. "Oh Hendryx" Dad cooed, "how could we be so dumb" He adds. "You're not Dumb. I just didn't say anything cause I didn't want to cause trouble" she responds. "Well you can always tell us anything" Papa made sure.

That was so scary, if I hadn't came though...Taron and Hendryx would of been..

Dead.

————-

Hey guys! Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!
Hope it wasn't to graphic for you.

Anyways thank you guys for the 200+ votes, and also thank you to littlekawaiibunny21 for the vote streak!

- Jordan