Chapter 7: Matchmaker Hendryx

🚨 LONG CHAPTER ALERT 🚨

Hendryx's View
February 12th, 2019

It was 1 day before Valentines Day and I really dreaded it, I hated this time of the year since I was 11 - Yes I hated Valentines Day since I was 11 because I wanted a boyfriend ... at 11,

I was on set with my parents, Adam, Dexter, and Taron. Me and Adam were instructed on what to do for the scene for "The Bitch Is Back"; Me and Adam were to help the dancers stay on cue by dancing on the side (out of cameras View, of course)

Soon, Dexter and My Parents leave and Adam goes to take a phone call, leaving Me and Taron alone. "Sooo" I start, "how is it going so far for you?" I say, sheepish. He chuckles, "Pretty good, are you starting to grow on the fact your dancing for this movie?" He says, I nodded - "yeah, it's taking some time to get used to."

We soon stand in silence - "well do you have any plans for Valentine's Day?" He asks me. I shake my head, "nah! Just working and maybe stuffing my face with chocolate" I say but regret it, I really hope he doesn't think I'm a fat weirdo.

Granted I am a Major Weirdo, but I don't want my crush to think that. "Awww really? No boyfriend?" He asks, crossing his arms. "Mhm mhm. Nope, No guy here." I say but think - But You can be my Guy ;) - I smile, "what you smiling for?" He asks . I stop, "oh nothing! Hey don't you have plans?" I ask him.

He nods, oh god. "Yeah, Me and My Girlfriend, Emily, were gonna have dinner after shooting." He replies, my heart shatters 💔. "Oh well that's cool!" I reply and Dexter comes and tells Taron he needs him in the Costume Department. "Well got to go, Hendryx, I'll see you" he says and pats my back. I smile as he walks off.

I walk over to Adam and he tells me to go to the studio and round up the Dancers and practice on "The Bitch Is Back". I nod and go do what he says. I ask one of the Golf Cart Drivers to drive me to the Studio, Once I get there all the Dancers were sitting around talking, "Alright Guys!! Let's Dance!" I tell them and they all get up and get positioned. I also meet Matthew Illesley and he's such a sweetheart and a cutie.

After practicing for 2 hours, it was Break time. (Thank God!). All the dancers leave; leaving me and Matthew to walk back to the main tent and talk about random things, surprisingly he's very articulate at 9 years old. As we were talking, Julian Day's Assistant, Maria,  comes and tells Matthew he's needed in the Costume Tent for Sizing. "Bye, Hendryx" He says and walks with Maria. "Bye" I call out. I sigh but soon here my name;

"Hendryx!!" A girls voice and I look over and see...Luna. "Luna!!" I call and run to her, we embrace in a hug. "What are you doing here?!" I ask her and she grins - "I came to visit you since you NEVER called me back!!!" She says, "and your Parents said it was fine, as long as I was on my best behavior" she chuckles. "Well I'm glad you came. I'm lonely on set besides hanging with the 4 dancers I met in January." I tell her all about Fiona, Nikkita, Layton, and Myles. Also I tell her about Taron,

"Wow, Dryx, Taron seems like a sweet guy. You should ask him out" she says, chilling with me while sitting outside the makeup trailer. "No way!! He has a girlfriend but ugh!!! These feelings!!" I say, clutching my head in my hands. "It's alright Dryx! You'll get over-" she says but stops and stares at something, "what?" I ask and turn the direction where she's looking and there stood Richard Madden - he was talking to Bryce Dallas Howard.

I met Richard yesterday and he's such a charming sweetheart, along with Bryce, she's amazing and super funny and weird like me. She's also like a Mom/Aunt to me - which I love!

"Oh yeah, that's Richard! Richard Madden, what about him?" I ask her and she looks at me with an annoyed/are you serious face. "I love him!!! He's on my favorite show, Bodyguard! And Game of Thrones!! I mean I love Taron too but Richard is just as awesome and lovely." She says to me, cheerily. "Oh well wanna meet him?" I ask her, she looks at me shocked. "Nooo, I can't!!" She tells me. I roll my eyes and chuckle, "sure you can, come on!" I get up and go over to Richard.

"No! Hendryx!!" She calls out but I head over the Bodyguard Actor. Bryce walks off and Richard sees me and smiles, "Hey Hendryx. How are you love?" He asks me. "I'm good, how are you, Richard?" I reply to him. "I'm good. Just got done recording Vocals for 'Honky Cat' and now I have a break before going to get sized for my John Reid Suits" He says and I scowl at his name. "That Bastard! Anyway I wanted to ask you if you wanted to meet someone special?" I ask and look back at Luna and she shakes her head roughly.

"Sure. Who is it?" He asked me, "My Best Friend since Childhood." I say, I turn and motion Luna to get over next to me. She shakes her head No and I go over and pull her over. "Richard. This is Luna, She's a big fan of you" I tell him and she growls lowly at me, I laugh. "Wow, Nice to meet you Luna" he says and shakes her hand, she looks down and chuckles. "Nice to meet you too, Richard" She replies and they start talking.

Ahhh MatchMaker Hendryx, first job DONE

They look like they have a connection. I soon leave the future lovebirds (maybe) and head back to the Dance Studio. We go over The Bitch Is Back and fix some parts that needed more work, Afterwards it was the end of dancing for the Day. "Alright guys, that was Great!! See you guys in a week" I tell them and they disperse to pack up and go home, I go to my locker and grab my duffle but soon Taron comes in. He sees me and I smile. "Hey, Hendryx. Quick Question...are you doing anything on Valentines Day?" He asked me. My eyes light up. "Um no...why?" I reply,

"Well Emily just told me that she won't be able to make it to Dinner, she's needed in Los Angeles for the rest of the week. I don't wanna loose this dinner reservation and I wanted to know if you wanna to join me?" He asks, "it's okay if you don't want to, I can cancel it" he said. "Oh no! No! I can do it, I don't mind Dinner" I replied. "Cool, just as long as Elton and David are okay with it" he asks, I throw my hand at him. "I'm sure it'll be okay", "awesome, see you Thursday" He replies and walks off, I wave smiling. Soon I text Papa:

Hendryx 🔮🌙🖤
Hey Papa, Me & Adam are done with Dancing for today, are you guys finished or do I need to wait?

I waited a few minutes and soon he text back:

PapaD 👨🏻🇨🇦💕
Hey Dryxie, no we still got some ground to cover, Ask Evan (our driver) to drive you home.  Also did you see Luna?

Hendryx 🔮🌙🖤
Yes I did, I introduced her to Richard and I was going to let her meet Taron but he was no where to be found. Also, Awesome! Thanks, Love you. I'll be safe

I throw my duffle bag on my shoulder & put my earbuds in. I play 'Believer' by Imagine Dragons. I say goodbye to Richard, Jamie, Bryce, Charlie, Matthew and I also met Kit who's the same age as me and he is awesome too. I get in the Black SUV and Evan greets me. He takes me home and goes back to get Dad and Papa. I get home and Zeppelin is home, He is in the Livingroom, playing his keyboard.

"LedZep! What's going on?" I ask him, grabbing a soda. "Nothing, I just can't practice on this keyboard. I'm trying to write a song but I need a grand piano, not this little thing. I wish Dad had a piano in this Big House!" Zeppelin replies. "I know but you know dad. He plays piano for a living and when he gets home. He doesn't wanna see it! Plus he always told us and Zach and Elijah that Elton the Performer stays on stage and Elton our Dad, is home." I tell him and he nods agreeing.

I head upstairs to my room and finish writing "The Melody Of It All" afterwards I start on another song I came up with called "The Weirdo In A 1000 Colours". I also think about Taron asking me to Dinner, I smile. Oooh I cannot wait.

-

WOOOOAHHH LONG CHAPTER!!! My hands are tired lol. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Also do you think Hendryx will make it to 2/14 also will Richard and Luna become a couple? Will Elton & David approve of Hendryx having Dinner with Elton's Protege? Stay Tuned for Chapter 8!

Thanks!!

Jordan