Chapter 9: Change of Plans [Part 2]

⚠️ WARNING ~ LONG CHAPTER ⚠️

Taron's View
February 14th, 2019

"Hi Baby!!" Emily said while hugging and kissing me on the cheeks from the bottom step of my trailer. "Oh Emily. Fancy seeing you here — hehe" I say nervously. Can I come in?" She asks, grinning. "Uhhh" I look back at Hendryx and she (Hendryx) looks a little sad. "Yeah come in" I tell her. She comes in and I close the door behind her.
"Yeah! There was a Big storm in LA so they canceled all the flights. So I came to surprised you!" She exclaimed, walking in and hugging me.

"God I'm so happy to see you. It feels like forever" Emily says, grinning. "Yeah it definitely has" I fake smiled. Soon she looks and sees Hendryx and her smile fades. "Um. Who's this, T?" She points at the young Dancer. "I'm Hendryx, I'm the Choreographer here and a Friend of Taron's" she smiles, "oh.." Emily simply says and smiles at me. "Well I should get going, my Parents are probably waiting for me" Hendryx says and grabs her stuff. "See you Monday Taron, Nice to meet you Emily" she says and leaves. "No Hen-" I start but she closes the door. "So ready for tonight?" Emily says, I put my fake smile on - "Yeah I sure am"

Hendryx's View
February 14th, 2019

Ugh!! Man!! I was hoping for Dinner with Taron, we could of talked and got to know each other more, and MAYBE JUST MAYBE I could of made a move! Ugh! I hate that Emily came, She wasn't even supposed to show up!

But I can't hate, that's his girlfriend & I have to respect that. I sigh and keep walking. I soon meet with my parents and we head on Home. We get inside, "ok Hendryx. What time is You and Taron's Date?" Papa asked. "Why?" I mumbled, putting my bag on the loveseat. Papa looks fizzled; "Um don't you guys have a date?"

"Not anymore. Taron's Girlfriend showed up — Ughh!!" I groan and fall back on the sofa, putting a cushion over my face. "Why are you mad? That's his girlfriend" Dad replies, pushing my feet off and sitting in their place. "I know but. I wanted to go" I muffled into the cushion.

"But that's his girlfriend" Papa adds. I take the cushion off, "But I was hoping to not stay home for Valentines Day. I wanted to do something and now I'm stuck home!" I commanded, throwing the cushion on the ground. Papa picks it up while saying "God, your such a child!" He says. I glare at him, "Hey don't glare at your Father!" Dad says, frowning. I sit up and sit back, "I just hate it! I was ready for this "Date" today" I say while quoting with my fingers.

"I guess I'll just stay home, order Pizza Hut and cry under the covers" I say sadly, getting up and heading to the stairs. "Uuhhh, Hendryx" Dad says, I turn around. "Yeah?". "Well actually you can't stay home this evening" he says. I frown, "why?" I say, cocking my head to the side, confused. They both look at each other, "well we planned on having the House to ourselves for the rest of the evening" Papa says, wrapping his arm around dad and smiling at him. I sigh

 I sigh