Chapter 12: Jealousy

⚠️ Little Bit of Domestic Abuse and A Long Chapter ⚠️

Hendryx's View
February 21st, 2019

It was a normal day at Set. Luckily I didn't dance today since we already did the first two major dance numbers. The scenes were already filmed and apparently they look fantastic according to Matthew (Vaughn) and Adam (Brohling); I haven't seen them but I'm kind of glad I didn't. I was excited for this movie and I wanted to be surprised.

Since I wasn't dancing, some of the Dancers were here because they were needed to be background extras. So I just hung out around set, I soon saw Taron. He was talking to Dexter and Matthew about the next scene,

 He was talking to Dexter and Matthew about the next scene,

he was dressed in his Orange shirt with a yellow tie. He had glasses and his wig was mid length. Jamie was there too; He also had a burgundy shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans, he also had his wig on. (Were they wearing wigs? I couldn't tell - Jordan)

I couldn't help but smile, This movie is looking fantastic. Also Dad's AIDS Foundation is having their annual Oscar Party, I don't think I've been to the party since I was 8. It'll be a night to remember. I was soon snapped out of my daydream by Chris, he decided to come with me to set. It was also confirmed that me and him were in a relationship.

"Hey" I say, "we're you staring at those guys?" He asked so offended pointing at Jamie and Taron. "Jamie and Taron? Yes, I was happy for them!" I told him. He soon shoved me, "Dont you ever stare at another guy! You hear me?!" He commanded. "...okay" I say so subtle. He soon shoved my shoulder with his and walks off.

Soon Jamie comes up to me; "Hey, everything okay?" He asked me. "Oh yeah...everything's fine" I fake a smile, "cause that guy shouldn't lay his hands on you" he replied back.

Yeah I know...hey are you and Kate going to the Oscar Party on Sunday?" I asked him. "Yeah are you?" He replied back. "Sadly I have to go" I reply, he had a smug face, "why Sadly?"."I just don't like meeting people. And I know my parents are going to Introduce me to everyone and ask me to meet people and ughhh" I say so disgusted.

Jamie soon chuckles - "I'm sure it won't be bad. Hey I'll talk to you later, I need to be back over there" he points at the outside set. "Okay" I reply and he walks off. I soon see Taron come to the outside set and he winks at me, I blush at bit.

A few seconds later, I felt someone grab my arm with force and I'm dragged outside to the parking lot and thrown down on the concrete. I scrape my palm and knee - It was Chris; "Ow Chris! what the fuck?!" I groan but soon get slapped, "ah" I breathed out. "Don't you ever talk to me like that again! And if that guy winks at you again, I promise you I will end him!" I sneered, "I'm so-sorry Chris" I say trying to get up, he spits on me and walks back to set. "STAY AWAY FROM HIM!!!" He calls out to me as he leaves. I look at my palm and it's a bit bloody, I soon head to golf carts and get taken to the Medical Tent.

After my palm gets fixed, I go to set and now there recording the Your Song Scene. Taron was in a striped robe and he sat at the Piano. He had his mid length wig and glasses, he looked so cute. "Quiet on the set!" Matthew called and soon Dexter said action.

"It's a little bit funny...this feeling inside" Taron sung as he played the piano. He was such an awesome singer; he should try singing on the side-maybe make an EP or Single.

As he was singing, He was supposed to looking at Jamie-But really he was looking at me since I was a few feet behind Jamie. As he sung, He kept looking. I blushed a bit but looked around frantic for Chris, I didn't want him to make a scene and ruin this moment for all of us.

'I hope you don't mind
I hope you don't mind
That I put that in words
How wonderful life is
While you're in the world'

Soon the scene got cut and they were now preparing for the scene with Dick James,

Soon Taron came up to me, Robe in all. "Hey...I saw that guy was talking to you, are you okay?" He asked. "Oh yeah. That was just my boyfriend" I replied, "B-B-Boyfriend?" He asked. "Yeah but weve only been together for a few weeks now"

"Hendryx, are you sure he loves you?" Taron asked. "Of course he does, I - I mean he has his days but that's just him" I say but before he says anything more. "Hey are you going to the Oscar Party?" I asked. "Yeah are you" he replied, I told him exactly what I told Jamie. He laughs, "oh hendryx! It's not gonna be that bad"."it will, maybe" I add, Soon Taron has to be back at the Costume Tent to change for the Scene with Dick James. I soon felt a stinging pain in my palm and I go the medical tent to get an ice pack.

Soon Chris comes up to me; "I'm ready to go. This shit is boring" he says, "Okay, Chris. Go" I tell him but he grabs my hand. He drags my to his car. "Ow! Chris stop!" I command, he was squeezing my palm where it was injured. He looks at me with a mad look at shoved me in the passenger side, he slams the door and gets in the drivers side. He closes the door, starts the car and drives off fast. "Chris slow down!" I told him but he doesn't listen.

We soon get to my house and he drops me off; "sorry about today. I love you" He replied, I smiled - "it's fine. I love you too" I reply and he pulls out my Drive way and leaves. I head inside the house and see Papa on the couch, on the phone. I walk pass and wave at him, he waved back. I go to my bathroom and remove the Gauze Bandages on my palm and Knee.

The Bathroom door was open and I heard someone come in my room and they stop at the bathroom

The Bathroom door was open and I heard someone come in my room and they stop at the bathroom. I look up and it's Dad; "Hey Dryx, I didn't hear you come in-" he says but looks at my knee and palm. "Oh what happened to your Palm and Knee?" He asked, coming in the bathroom. He examined my knee. It's fine" I reply, "no what happened Dryx? Did somebody hurt you? Was it a cast member?" He asked so panicked.

"No it wasn't a cast member, I was running across set and I fell and scraped my palm and knee" I told him, He looked so worried; "it's fine Dad. I promise" I tell him. "Okay Dryxie. What ever you say. Oh and I saw your Video for Most Girls, it was adorable" he says smiling. "Thanks Dad" I reply as he walked out.

My god, I can't tell Dad and Papa, they'll freak out. They already think Chris is a good guy, but maybe this was just a one time thing. He might not do it again.

Right?

——————

Thanks guys for reading it! I hope you enjoy it. So were you guys right? Was Chris a real dick? Let me know in the comments what you guys think. Also thank you to LyndsayKatz, CandyWillow , & of course stefaniee_lmz0303 for the Votes on this Story. You guys rock!!!

Thanks again guys!

Jordan