Chapter 18: Wolves In Sheep's Wool

Chris's View
April 24th, 2019

"Chris?! What the Fuck?!" Hendryx screams but I punch her in her jaw. "Ahh oww" she whimpered but I grab her jaw and squeeze it.

"First you humiliate me in a restaurant, you throw a salad bowl in my face, then I catch you playing dress up with that motherfucker Egerton. How much of a cold hearted whore can you be Hendryx?"  I spat in her face; She cringes and I chuckle while grabbing her braided hair and throwing her down - the braid comes out and her hair is everywhere. "Average Hendryx. Always thinking she can do what she wants and hangs with Men all day."

"I told you we were through!!" She snapped at me, "WE ARE THROUGH WHEN I. SAY. WE'RE THROUGH!!" I scream in her face, she grabs her phone - "Who are you texting?" I asked, snatching her phone. "I'm checking the time!" She snaps again, "Hendryx! You snap at me again and I will bury you!" I threatened, I look at her phone and it's 3:00pm.

"It's 3pm" I coldly say, "I need..I need" She pants. "I need...I need..."I mocked her. "You need what?!". "I need to get to..the costume tent to change...for the House Scene" she breathly says, trying to get up. I look forward, and to the side and then I kicked her the stomach, I kicked her in the place for 1 minute and she throws up. I cringed, "your so fucking gross Hendryx"

"Please! Chris! I *cough* need to get to the *pukes a little* costume tent" she whimpers. I sigh, I snatched her off the ground and drag her, "where is it?!" I snap and she points forward, "cmon!" I groan and drag her by the arm.

Taron's View
April 24th, 2019

I was in my trailer, texting Hendryx.

Me
Hey! Julian and Lizzie are looking for you

I put my phone away after waiting 3 minutes, I sigh and put my head in my hands. Somethings bothering her. I care about her but she probably doesn't of me.

A knock woke me back to reality and I went to the door and it was who I sure as hell didn't want to see; "Hey T!" Emily says, wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me. "Oh Emily, why are you here?" I moaned. "What? I can't come visit you?" She asked, I sigh. "No I'm kinda busy" I say - walking passed her and closing the trailer door. I walk off without facing her.

"Taron! Please! We need to talk?!" She asks, walking with me. "Emily can this wait?" I groaned. "No, Taron. We need to-" she says but soon looks forward. I stop in my tracks and I see Chris waiting outside the Costume Tent. "Um What the Hell are you doing here?" Emily asked him. Does she know Chris? He shrugged. "I'm with Hendryx. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Oh Taron. This is Chris" Emily says. "Yeah I know Chris. Look how do you know each other?" I asked them both. "Hendryx introduced us" She replies, oh she did?

"Oh really?" I asked. "Yes" Chris replies. I soon get a text;

Dex 🎬
Hey! We need you and Hendryx On Set! She isn't responding to my text.

I was about to reply back when Hendryx comes out the tent in her outfit for the scene: