Chapter 32: Rumor Has It

Hendryx's POV
November 8th, 2019

It was 2 am, I couldn't sleep. I'm just thinking about that damn tweet. Like who would do this? Why would someone fake a tweet and then it be about my most favorite legend ever!!

-

11:00am

I went downstairs and saw everyone at the table talking but soon stops when they see me. "Morning Hendryx" Dad says, "morning" I mumble and grab my plate from Chef Jamie. I sat down and started eating. It was still silent, but Zeppelin breaks it. "So what's up with you and Michael Jackson?" He smirks. "What are you talking about?" I ask while getting up to get coffee. "You know...the tweet?" He mentions. I sigh, "what's going on Dryx?" Papa asks. "What? It wasn't me! I didn't tweet that!" I sternly say, turning to them. "Well why is it your username?" Zepp blamed.

"I didn't tweet it! Someone hacked my account and did it!" I said. "Who would hack your account Dryx? No one knows who you are!" Zepp says but Papa hits him on the shoulder. "Ow!" He [Zepp] says. "Okay Zeppelin, Hendryx. Let's calm down!" Dad says, "I believe Hendryx. She's not the first famous person to get hacked" Dad explains. "You do realize all the BS going on with MJ and you throw this into the fire?" Zeppelin sneered. I glared at him and turned back to my coffee.

"Zeppelin stop" Dad told him. "Since when do you care about Michael?" I asked my brother. "Ever since Me and Paris Jackson became friends" he replied. I scoffed, "like Paris would be friends with you" I replied and sat down. The table was silent for the rest of Breakfast.

Around 1 pm, I sat on FaceTime with Gavin. "Gavin. I don't know what to do!!" I told him. "Hendryx, this isn't good. You need to delete that tweet!" He commanded, "I know Gavin. But The Weirdos have already seen it. I can't come back from this" I told him and he nods; "Just delete it, Hendryx." He replied and I went to another tab on my phone. I go to twitter and look at the comments.

- comments -

user1 - what the fuck?

user2 - is Hendryx okay? She usually loves @michaeljackson

user3 - my god @hendryxofficial what is wrong with you?!!

I sigh and put my head in my hands, I switch back to FaceTime, Gavin was looking at something. "Did you delete it?" He asked, I shake my head and almost cry. "These people don't understand, I tell them I love Michael and they understand. But now they act like it's my fault?!" I complained to Gavin, "well Hendryx. You either delete the tweet or I'm dropping you as a client" Gavin threatened. I looked at him like he was an alien with 10 eyes. "What?!" I yell. He soon logs off. I put my head in my hands and groan.

I put on my jacket and decided to take a walk around London. "Dad, Papa. I'm going for a walk!" I called out from downstairs. "Okay! Be careful!" Dad replied, I went out and locked the door. I took the train to London.

I was walking around where the Big Ben clock was, I smiled and soon saw a bunch of paparazzi coming, oh shit.

I run to an alley and they run pass. Huh who are they chasing? I peep from the alley and saw it was none other than Paris Jackson — Michael Jackson's Daughter. "Oh I hope she didn't see me" I whimper, I overheard the paparazzi yelling questions;

"Paris! How is the new Band going for you?"
"Paris! What are your current thoughts on Wade Robson?!"
"Paris! What are your thoughts on Hendryx's Tweet"

My ears perked up at my name and I heard Paris answer; "Well, I wouldn't look much into it. I'm really good friends with her Older Brother, Zeppelin John. But she really should keep her thoughts to herself ~ Never know who's listening" she laughed — along with her boyfriend and band mate, Gabriel Glenn — I soon see the two leave while the Paps try to talk to them again.

I see her come towards the Alleyway and I duck behind a trash can. "Paris. You have to tell them the truth!" Gabriel said, "why?" She simply asked. "Your gonna give Hendryx a whole lot of Hell" He replied. She snickered and said -

"Well she deserved it, after all. She dick sucks my dad all the time, trying to sing like him, act like him, fuck it even dress like him. It got on my fucking nerves so yeah I hacked into her account and made the tweet — well hired someone — but still."

My jaw was dropped but I covered my mouth. "Karma will get you Paris" Gabe said. "Well see. No ones gonna believe her even if she did found out" Paris says and they walk in the opposite direction. I waited 5 minutes and stood up. My fucking god...

PARIS JACKSON DID THIS TO ME!!!

Hey guys!
Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
Ooh such a plot twist, what do you think is gonna happen next? Stay tuned

- Jordan