Chapter 34: Farewell Yellow Brick Road Tour

Hendryx's View
November 16th, 2019

It's been a week since my verbal fight with Paris. The whole family is packing for Australia & New Zealand; I really didn't want to go because I don't want some shit to start on the FYBR Show.

I overpacked since we were spending Thanksgiving & Christmas in Oceania. I also dressed baggy since it'll be night time by the time we get to Aussie.

Alright is everybody ready?" Papa calls out in the Hallway

Alright is everybody ready?" Papa calls out in the Hallway. "Yes! I'm ready!" Zachary says. "Me too" Elijah replied, "so am I" Zeppelin adds, I was still sitting on my bed - scrolling down the Twitter Mentions with @hendryxofficial or the word "Hendryx''.

User 1: I can't believe Hendryx would say such a thing! Not a fan!
User 2: Hendryx is such a coward Bitch
User 3: Hendryx can kick rocks! Zeppelin is a better singer anyway!

LUNA!!! I need to talk to her, I hope she doesn't think different of me.

"Hendryx!" Papa says, snapping me back to reality. "What?" I asked. "Are you ready?" He asked, I sighed and looked at my phone - "yes, let's go" I sighed and we all left the house to the Airport.

Heathrow Airport

"Alright, I'll go check the bags in" one of Dad's assistants says. We sat along with his bodyguards and Zach and Elijah's Nanny.
I looked around the Airport and of course it busy during Fall. But I saw a group of teenagers looking at me and whispering to themselves, I sighed and looked at my phone. The Tweets were getting worst;

User 1: @hendryxofficial and to think I was gonna go to your Tour next year?! Fuck that! Give me a refund!!
User 2: same here Dryx! I don't support people who don't support Michael!

Even the official MJ Twitter tweeted:

mjjcommunity: this is such a disgrace! And you call yourself a Moonwalker?!

I ran my hand through my hair roughly and kept reading. It just kept getting worse - but a tweet from Fucking TMZ came up which pissed me off more:

tmz: Well this is gonna be wild

I shut my phone off and put my head in my hands. Soon it was time to board the private jet, I sat on one of the bench seats and went on my laptop, I put my headphones in and watched a video from Access Hollywood talking about the fake tweet:

"This just in! Hendryx Furnish-John, aka HENDRYX has posted this unsettling tweet about Michael Jackson and determining her stance on his innocence. The "Melody Of It All" singer was just starring in the biopic "Rocketman" and was just seen at the London premiere of the movie with Taron Egerton and now she is trampling on her new found fame by tweeting her thoughts on an issue that didn't even involve her. Now her fans are starting to think if supporting her is the right option. I am Leslie Michaels for Access Hollywood"

I groaned and slammed my laptop shut. I DID NOT!! Tweet that! Someone is setting me up! Was it Some hacker wanting money? A hacker playing a game? or both?! Either way, I am finding out who it is and giving them a good talking too (if I knew how to fight, I would beat their fucking ass).

I do not deserve this

——

WE. ARE. BACK BABY!!!!! What's up guys! Yes I KNOW!! It's been 3 years. But we are back. Are you guys still interested in SSML? I am going to continue writing so buckle up people! :) - Jordan