3

(Trigger Warning~ Mentions of cutting, Bullying, Bullying over cutting)

School... Virgil rolled his eyes as he stood there gripping his book bag tightly. Why is it that he's at the end of his senior year but his father won't just let him drop it. No, he had Virgil start at a new school in fucking April. 

Even worse, Virgil couldn't stand how fucking peppy everything is. Go Hawks! Blah Blah Blah. Go die more like it. Virgil wasn't one for happy peppy people. He was quickly losing his patience. His hand twitched wanting to hold a cigarette but he'd rather not be getting himself in trouble the very first day he's there.

Virgil sighed as he pushed himself into the cafeteria with this bored of everything expression. His father couldn't get him to smile and neither will these assholes. Instead, he got his crappy high school lunch tray and sat down alone at a table. You would think that purposely sitting alone would clearly translate to 'LEAVE ME ALONE' right but apparently, some fucking moron didn't get the memo.

"Virgil Picani, Right?" Virgil groaned as he looked over to find this boy with red curly hair falling over his right eye, which Virgil just now noticed was green while the other was blue. He was wearing a black hoodie, grey beanie, and a bright yellow shirt, with soft faded blue jeans. Uh oh... Virgil knew the twinkle in the dude's glare. He was going to be a problem. "What are you doing sitting alone all the way back here?"

"I'm contagious." Virgil smirked as he turned back to his food. "Runaway before you catch my emo."

"Dude, I know you're new here, but you can't be so anti-social." Virgil literally slammed his fork down as the guy gripped his empty tray tightly. 

"I can and I will. Now go back to whatever..." Suddenly Virgil's face slammed into his food as a tray cracked against his back. Virgil pushed himself up wiping the food off his face and wincing at the pain in his nose from the impact. "Fucking Snake!"

"Emo Loser." Virgil's eyes darted over as he kept wiping his face and Janus's eyes shined, seeing Virgil's hoodie sleeve drop. "Oh, look." Virgil froze up as Janus smirked grabbing his wrist tightly. "Looks like your following the stereotype. The emo who cuts... pathetic." 

"L-Let go..." Virgil could feel him squeeze his cut hard making it throb and reopen. "LET..." Janus backhanded the poor kid making him fall only his ass just as staff came to pull them apart. "Shit."

"Don't disrespect me you wannabe-dead fucker. I literally run this fucking school." Virgil's eyes darted from the staff to Janus who only smirked. Janus let out a shaky breath as he spun around crying. "That guy is so mean. I just came over to ask if he wants to hang with us and he snapped."

"I AM LITERALLY ON THE FLOOR!" Virgil screamed as someone tried to help him up only to cry as they held his cut too tightly.

"You all saw it right?" Janus's eyes shined with a devious gleam as murmurs filled the air agreeing with him.

"This is ridiculous. I was assaulted and you all saying I'm to blame."

"We did see anything." Virgil's heart just dropped as he was carted away to the sound of Janus laughing in the background.

"Have fun getting detection from my father, dick!"

Virgil let out a puff of smoke as he sat there in his porch just staring at nothing. He got a weeks detention. The principal didn't press charges thankfully... he probably knows how fucked his son was but this is totally fucked. He didn't even do anything. 

"VIRGIL!" Virgil jumped as someone fell right beside him with a beaming grin. "Heya, Virgie." 

"Roy?" Roy laughed as he plopped onto the floor. His eyes instantly going to the bandage and frowning. "You're bleeding?"

"Yeah no... not anymore." Virgil sighed as he shook his head and frowned. "It reopened in school today but I just haven't taken care of it yet."

"You should probably do that. You don't want it getting infected." Virgil frowned as Roy hummed a bit and smiled. This was a lot different than how he was before. In fact... Roy was very calm and quiet. He was a lot like him. Depressed and a mess but... Now he seemed...

"So what happened?!" Loud and hyper. Virgil cringed as Roy's voice echoed through the place with a laugh. He breathed in his cigarette and sighed letting the smoke mix in with the air. "Virgie?"

"This stupid dick in school. Fucking Bullies, I'll tell ya... They're all assholes." Virgil's eyes glanced over to see Roy smiling but his eyes were dull and dark. His hands clenched as he looked away only making Virgil even more concerned. "Roy..."

"You were getting bullied?" Virgil nodded and groaned as he fell back with a frown. "What happened?"

"This dick decided he was going to talk to me and when I apparently didn't do what he wanted, he hit me in the back with his tray." Virgil's fingers gingerly touched his bruising nose causing him to wince. "When he saw the bandages he squeezes my wrist so tightly it reopened it and..." Roy was literally shaking making Virgil freeze up seeing the near murderous look in the dude's eyes. "Roy?"

"Uh, What?" Virgil frowned, his eyes narrowing as Roy just laughed. "Did I zone out?"

"I don't know. You looked about ready to kill someone." Roy just shrugged with a smile.

"What's new honestly? Anywho... any idea's on how to get this guy off you're back?" Virgil shook his head only to tense as this wicked grin filled Roy's face. "Good... cuz I do."