5

Trigger warning~Mentions of Suicide, self-harm, blood, massive amounts of cuts, drowning, gunshots, death, being trapped, implied threats of murder, gore

"VIRGIE!" Virgil cringed as he shook his head. Janus only frowned as he looked between the two.

"Virg..."

"Roy, I've changed my mind." Virgil called out cutting Janus off before he could even word his worry. Roy's eyes darkened as he stopped kicking his legs making the other two nervous. "It's not worth it and..."

"Not worth it?" Virgil literally felt himself get shoved into the room as he and Janus stumbled in, but as he looked around there were only the three of them. "He's a bully."

"Oh." Janus tensed as he started to back up realizing what this was and Virgil shook his head.

"But he's not... he's just..." Roy's entire posture seemed to shift and Virgil could feel his blood go cold. That same wicked and crazy grin filled his features but now it held such malice. "Roy?"

"Bullies are the worst kind of people. They can be such monsters but... the worst thing about them... they can your friends too. They can be so kind and caring... only to turn around cause such pain." Virgil frowned seeing the way Roy's eyes filled with tears. "They can hurt someone so bad that they go so far at to end it all." Roy jumped off the table and stood there with this look in his eyes that sent shivers down Virgil's spine. "To laugh and smile and protect one only to hurt and beat and shit one another... those are the worst kinds of people."

"Roy. I said I wasn't going to go along with this..." Roy's eyes darted to Janus who flinched and cowered into himself just at the intensity of the glare.

"I don't care, Virgie. He needs to know... to learn." Roy's eyes shined as the door slammed behind them locking itself despite Janus banging on it to be let out. "He needs to see what his actions can cause!" 

The lights went out as the sound of sporadic laughter filled the air making both boys freeze up and look back over at Roy. What they saw sent chills down their back. Roy's eyes glimmered with insane rage as his body paled to a sickly white. They stood there frozen in shock as Roy's appearance changed. Blood began to drip down his body from what appeared to be multiple gunshot wounds.

"Keep it up, Jan... and you'll end up like the others." Janus yelped as a voice whispered in his ear yet nobody could be seen. The world seemed to glitch in and out as suddenly two different Roy's stood there before them. Virgil's eyes went wide as he screamed out from him to stop but the two Roy's just looked at each other before the one with bullet wholes glitched out of existence. The other stood there with pain in his eyes. "You'll never survive."

"ROY!" Virgil screamed as Janus froze up in complete teary shock. The Roy before him began to shift as well, his appearance becoming somewhat different. His entire body looked soaked as water dripped off of his hair and close onto the floor pooling around him. Blood pour like waterfalls through the many cuts that littered his arms like butcher just hacked them up. His eyes were dull and lifeless. And as he opened his mouth to send more water cascading down, a psychotic laugh echoed through the room.

"Run." Janus's eyes went wide as the Roy with gun wounds appeared right behind him and whispered in his ears. The door slammed open and lights came on just as Janus ran out screaming. All that stood there in that room was Virgil froze in terror and a very tired but normal-looking Roy leaning against the table.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Roy's eyes narrowed as Virgil finally snapped out of it enough to get pissed. "I said I didn't..."

"Did you really think it matters?" Roy scoffed as he hugged himself tightly. "People like him don't just change. They're cruel and devious. They'll say and do anything to throw your life right into the dirt. At least now, he'll leave you alone."

"Get out." Roy seemed genuinely shocked as he stood up a bit straighter. Virgil growled as he stood there seething. "I want you out of my house."

"I did you a favor?"

"A FAVOR?! YOU PROBABLY TRAUMATIZED HIM?!" Roy shook his head as he clenched his fists tightly.

"So?! Bullies don't give a shit about who they hurt, Virgil. They don't care. Now you don't have to..."

"NO ONE DESERVES THAT, ROY!" Virgil yelled out as tears fell from his eyes. "He didn't deserve that."

"Yes... Yes, he did."

"Did I?" Roy's eyes widened as Virgil refused to look at him. "Roy, he wasn't the only one you scared." Virgil wiped his tears away as he stepped back trying to put distance between them. "You scared me too."

"I wasn't trying to..."

"No, you weren't thinking. You don't care. YOU'RE NO BETTER THEN THEM!" Roy flinched as hir eyes filled with horror over just Virgil's words. "You've probably traumatized a boy whose life is already fucked up. No one deserves to be treated like shit, Roy."

"Maybe you should tell that to the asshole's who bullies me to death." Virgil's eyes shot up as Roy stood there glaring at him. "Huh... you emo nightmare!"

"Roy..." All of Virgil's anger vanished over just that one sentence. "Roy, what did you mean by that?" Roy scoffed as he shook his head and stormed off not missing a chance to slam into Virgil making him stumble back with a pain in his shoulder. "ROY!"

"Forget it, Stormcloud. It's not your problem... you kicked me out remember." Roy slammed the door shut behind in making Virgil have to run to open it only to find Roy gone. He searched the whole house but there wasn't even a sign he had been there at all. Virgil frowned as he just stood there in the hall feeling pissed, scared, and incredibly worried. Not even the sound of the front door opening could draw him out of his thoughts.

"Virgil?" Emile frowned seeing his son in a state of shock. "Virgil, what's wrong?" He placed his hand on Virgil's shoulder on;y to jump back as Virgil jumped in fear. "Hey, hey, it's ok. It's just me." Virgil's eyes darkened as he looked away only making Emile even more concerned. "Virgil, what's wrong?"

"N-Nothing." Virgil sighed as he shook his head heading for his bedroom. His mind was in such a panic and messed up state... he could feel the itch bad in his arms. "Nothing at all. I'm tired... gonna go take a nap."