Episode 2: Forthcoming

            “Miss. SUMMERS!” yelled the chemistry teacher, trying to get Angela’s attention. Angela eyes flashed opened looking around the classroom. “Shoot me now!” she thought.

            “Miss. Summers…am I boring you?” asked Mr. Slithers.

            “You—who would want to daydream in your class?” she asked, trying to play it off. “I was um…resting my eyes. You know, math test can be so murder.”

            “Well then, you won’t mind resting your eyes after school for detention then?” he asked.

            “What! You’re being totally unfair about this.”

            “Next time, try to stay…totally awake.” Mr. Slithers was the meanest chemistry teacher ever to walk this planet. He teaches at a college level and the only thing worse than that would be his evil personality.

            “Now back to the lecture before I was rudely interrupted,” he said as Angela gave him a perky fake smile. “The four elements…Earth, Fire, Wind, and Water, separated they are at there weakest, but together they can equal something more. One element is needed to douse another for example…some parts of earth can float on water, fire can burn some parts of earth, and water can put out fire.”

            “Yawn—,” she thought. Angela moved her long hair around thinking about what had happened to her this morning. She looked in the bathroom mirror and saw her long black hair was now blue as the ocean. She first thought Zac dyed it last night as payback for shutting the door in his face, but he kept denying it. She had no time to fix it so she came to school looking like a freak from the black lagoon. She’s doing her best not to let it affect her, trying to work it.

            She looked up at the clock and back down at Mr. Slithers, still yapping away. He stood under the emergency water shower, which was there just in case your hair catches on fire or you get a chemical in your eye you can wash it out. This gave Angela the perfect idea as she looked around to see who was looking. Everyone was in lala-land, which gave her the perfect distraction. She slide down in her chair a little which caught the attention of a classmate sitting in the back as Angela lift up her hand and pulled her trigger finger causing the latch to pop off. Huge amounts of water came gushing down on top of Mr. Slither’s head, which woke everybody up, yelling “Ohhhhh!” Angela busted out laughing, watching the teacher go berserk over looking for a towel. Everyone got up and headed for the door once the bell rang to give the janitor some room to clean up.

            Angela headed for her locker and was reaching for her lock when someone tapped her on the shoulder. She turned around seeing a beautiful blonde haired girl with green eyes and a body of an athlete.

            “Hey, you’re in my chem. class right?” asked the girl.

            “Umm—yeah,” answered Angela, who hardly paid attention in the class, let alone who’s in it.

            “That was hilarious watching Mr. Slithers get all wet like that, he had it comin’. Wonder how that latch just snapped like that all of a sudden? I’m Trista by the way.”

            “Yeah…bizarre, I’m Angela,” she said, trying to change the conversation. Both of them shook hands, but when they touch, their bodies pulsated with spiritual energy.

            “Whoa…” both said.

            “Did you get…?”

            “A strange feeling,” answered Angela.