Episode 13: Hazar

Episode 13: Hazar

            “I’m sorry about your friends,” said Trista.

            “Yeah…can I like cry now,” side joked Angela. “I’m just thankful that bastard is gone for good.” A cop approached them as both of them told untrue stories as the officer questioned them.

            “Thanks for your corporation ladies, we found two bodies and will need you two to come down to the station for further questioning,” he said.

            “Wait wait back that shiz-nit up, what you mean you only found two bodies…there should be three,” corrected Angela.

            “No Miss Summers, only two bodies were found in two separate hallways,” said the Officer. Angela started to panic realizing that the Witch Stalker is still out there waiting for her…or is he? Angela conjured up a scary thought as she grabbed Trista and ran for it, ignoring the officer commands.

            “You did not just run from a cop? Where are we going that is so important?” asked Trista.

            “If I’m right, that Witch Stalker will be after another witch that I…regret meeting.”

            As they approached The Biohazard, Angela saw a familiar face standing as if waiting for them.

            “Leonn’e?” said Angela; they stopped in front of him.

            “About time. So this is Trista the warrior of air,” said Leonn’e.

            “Trista, this is Leonn’e. He’s our—something or other,” said Angela. Leonn’e smacked his head with his hand and said Guideian. He started to explain when Angela noticed a figure approaching them. The Witch Stalker.

            “His name is Hazar and he means business,” said Leonn’e, watching him take his trench coat and hat off. He was bold with a thick black line going from the top of his eyebrows all the way down his head, back, and it looped around wrapping around his arms and where it stopped, the black leather gloves covered up.

            “You girls go find Jenna, I’ll handle him,” said Leonn’e.

            “Are you sure, he’s a tough cookie,” said Angela. Leonn’e had a black strapped that he whipped it around his back and pulled out a unique bladed sword called The Katano.

            “O-okay, I’ll take that as a yes,” said Angela as her and Trista started running in the building.

            “Trista! Remember listen to the wind. Let the power of the Craft guide you to the spell you need,” shouted Leonn’e before Angela went in.

            They ran inside as Leonn’e’s faced Hazar, the Witch Stalker.