Episode 12: Police Anyone?

            Angela and Trista sat in an ambulance car as the medics attended to their minor cuts and scrapes. They watched as both firefighters and cops moved franticly in and out of the high school building. They soon found out that the janitor that was supposed to come in and lock up the place saw the overwhelming damage and called the police.

            “So…what’s your ability?” asked Angela.

            “It’s defiantly weird,” stalled Trista while combing through her hair with her fingers.

            “Like I’m going somewhere,” Angela said jokingly.

            “That person—in the basement, wasn’t me,” explained Trista.

            “What do you mean?” asked Angela curiously.

            “I think have the ability of a wild cat…animal, but it is so not like me that it sorta developed into an alter ego…different personality named Roxi,” explained Trista.

            “So that girl that kicked ass and threatened me was Roxi?” asked Angela.

            “Yep, she’s what you call a…survivor, were as me, I’m more…

            “Diva,” blurted Angela.

            “I am sooo not a diva. It is not a sin to be prideful of oneself,” explained Trista.

       “Yeah, it kinda is,” thought Angela, moving around to find a better sitting position. She uncrossed her feet and leaned over to the side.

            “However, I’m starting to accept the fact that she is apart of me that I have to take control of. You on the other hand think I have what? The elemental power of wind? I have always felt a connection to it, but I always thought it was just me. One…the lonest number. Whether or not that makes me a witch, I dunno.” Angela placed her hands on Trista and said,

            “Well from what just happened we are…and besides Roxi,” Angela said, giving Trista a shoulder nudge, “You’re not alone anymore.” Trista started to smile as a police officer interrupted them for questioning.