Episode 17: Witches of the Elements

            The next day, all four of them met at Leonn’e’s shop called Magick Store as he started to explain everything.

            “You four are the reincarnation of the legendary Elemental Warriors. In my world, these warriors were the strongest of all the elementals and soul goal was to protect the Royal Family-Line. You must save a girl…a princess…your princess from my world. Your soul adjective is to save your princess from the hands of Kibosh. Save the princess, save both our worlds. Kibosh is an evil Enchantress who mastered one of the blackest arts known as the Dejin. Her goal is to unleash a creature of destruction on a planetary scale. This creature is called O’megka K-I. It is unable to come into your galaxy which is why Kibosh needs Crystal Hearts, especially yours. Almost every living being have a Crystal Heart…normal humans have a more faded color while ‘magical beings’ have a slight color difference.”

             “This job will not be easy for you for you will go against other Witch Stalkers, some more crazy than you would think possible. The Witch Stalkers are a cult, very adjective is to hunt and stalk down witches and unlike Kibosh who wants the Crystal Heart; the Witch Stalkers will destroy it. Their true purpose is unknown for now, but if your Crystal Heart is destroyed you will die for it is a gateway to your very soul and true power. More questions and answers will reveal itself in the near future, but now I would like to give you all a gift,” he informed. Leonn’e gave each of them a necklace that had a unique shaped crystal on it.

            “Together your Crystal Hearts as one is called the Platonic Solid (shapes). This is what your true Crystal Heart look like…Angela Summers, Elemental Warrior of Water, you bare the Platonic Solid of an Icosahedron and have the bewitching ability to move object with your hands. Trista Washington, Elemental Warrior of Wind—you bare the Platonic Solid of an Octahedron and have the bewitching ability of a wild beast. Zachariah Summers, Elemental Warrior of Fire…you bare the Platonic Solid of a Tetrahedron and have the bewitching ability to witness and possess the future. And Jennafer Sanchez, Elemental Warrior of Earth—you bare the Platonic Solid of a Cube and have the bewitching ability to alter your mind as well as your body.”

 “Separated you guys are vulnerable, but together you are invincible. Your Platonic gem around your neck will enable you to communicate to one another telepathically. You all will work hard and train hard to reawaken your hidden powers and potential.”

            “Grrreat, our lives are screwed,” joked Angela.

            “Besides your main adjective your first mission is to find the fifth and leader member…”

            “There’s a FIFTH!” all four shouted in unison.