Episode 7: The Biohazard

            Angela and her brother passed Seelook Avenue, she felt confident that she looked good in her clubbing attire. She had her blue hair all wrapped up nicely as string curls dangled down and blue eye shadow matched her eyes. She had on an all black corset top, strings crisscrossing down the middle, necklaces on her hips as a belt, black leather pants with square patches that exposed some skin, and black boots. She put a pentagram around her neck that caused Zac to snap.

            “Okay I can’t take it anymore; I swear you look hoe-ish.”

            “Oh how dare you sir—you’re just jealous that I’m the hot one in the family,” she replied.

            “HA! You wish,” he exclaimed. They approached the club and showed some ID as they entered. The Biohazard was explosive, bright laser lights of the colors red, green, and blue flashed around. The music was pulsating and the base was insane. Some people were dancing while others sat over at the bar table to have a couple of drinks before getting back on the dance floor. Zac disappeared in the crowed and Angela went down the small flight of stairs, looking for that girl she saw in her tub. She stepped down and eased her way on the dance floor, getting attention from the fellas. Angela had to admit, she did like the attention as they tried to holla at her, acknowledging her presence. She had to let them down easy as she made it to the bar table. She continued to look around, unable to find her through the huge hyperactive crowed. She placed her hand in her face asking herself what she is doing here. Just then, Angela heard a glass slammed down right next to her and looked to find that it was a glass with diet coke in it.

She quickly started to look around, finally spotting her. The girl had a very short cut spiked black hair with the tips being green, hazel eyes, tight black top with blood writing, dark pants and shoes. Angela turned and asked the bartender who was that girl and he replied by saying, “Jennafer Sanchez, but everyone here calls her Jenna.” Angela worked her way back onto the dance floor, trying to get close to that girl. The club was jumpin’ as Angela notice the girl was working the dance floor. A random guy turned in Angela’s direction and started to dance with her and she danced back, trying to bring out her party side. The music which songs as Angela turned, noticing the girl was standing right in front of her. The club started to play “Too Grown For That” by Tamia.

Jenna started to move her hands around to the beat as Angela reacted to her dancing vibe by moving her hips to the beat. Jenna dropped it like it’s hot and slowly came back up like a snake. Angela did the pop move, which caused her to contract and relax her muscles to create a jerk in her body. Both girls started to feel the rhythm and danced together as Jenna grabbed Angela’s hand and lifted it in the air. The guy got way too happy and wrapped his hands around Angela’s chest, which caused her to push him away. She turned back to see Jenna gone, looking around for signs of her. Angela passed her brother who was dancing with two girls and caught the chick exiting out of the club through the back way.