Episode 15: Bio turned Hazardous

            The club scene was as if Angela had never left from her first visit. The only difference was knowing that the people partying like it was their last…just maybe. Angela scanned the area for Jenna based upon all that she remembered from their interaction, but the crowd was too rowdy to recognize anyone.

            “Shit, I can’t tell if she’s here or not,” cursed Angela.

            “Tell me, we did not come here for nothing? X-ray vision would come in handy so right now,” Trista joked in a subtle manner.

            “That’s it! That’s actually not a bad idea,” Angela confirmed. A twinkle lit up in her blue eyes.

            “Say what?” asked Trista who arched up her left eyebrow confusingly. Angela grabbed Trista’s hand and started to concentrate, letting their mind, body, and soul flow into the power of the Craft. Upon opening her eyes, Angela felt them glow, enabling her to see the Crystal Hearts within the crowd. She witnessed faded lighted Crystal Hearts all around, which led to her assumption of that type of color belonging to “normal” people. She turned as saw Trista’s glowing brightly lit heavenly white glow and knew she was looking for a specific color. She slowly lifted up her head and saw one, a specific black as coal, pulsating with negative energy which led her eyes to across the room, spotting a grassy green glow. Angela shook her head and her eyes turned back to their normal shade.

            Right on cue, Jenna began gracefully exiting the club via the back exit, heading out into the alleyway again. Angela motioned Trista and they started to move through crowd, bum-rushing people with the side of their body out there way. Directly above them on the second floor or balcony level, Nashira directed her negative energies into a single sound wave that modified into a new sound abruptly. As this new modified music commenced to play, everyone in the club felt a sudden shift into the beat and began moving as so in a trance. People started to spread more out, however Trista ceased to take another step as a gust of chilled wind blew her hair, making her take notice of how the crowed was looking at her and Angela in a zombie-like state. Those caught within the modified music’s thrall attacked to the rhythm of the trace.

            “Dammed, we need Roxi…now!” shouted Angela.

            “Are you serious?” asked Trista, not wanting to unleash her animalistic side, losing herself more and more. That was until someone smacked her across the head, causing her eyes to flash. Trista grinned oddly when Roxi took possession. With the strength of an animal, one swung and Roxi sent people flying in the air on the left side of the room, then right.

            “Smack me? Who else wants me to kick their ass today, speak now or forever shut the hell up!” she roared.

            “…Goddamn,” whispered Angela. “We have to go now.”

            “You giving me orders?” Roxi glared.

            “Me…no, never, but um…there’s a chick out in the back who thinks she can whoop your ass,” improvised Angela.

            “Lead the way,” said Roxi as she cleared the floor to the backdoor of the thralled club.