Episode 6: Wishcraft

Angela got up out of the tub and wrapped a blue towel around her. The bathwater splattered all over the floor which gave Angela an idea. Angela held out her hand and brought it up, wanting to lift the water up off the floor. However, to her dismay nothing happened.  

“Alright—no biggy…I mean I’m a witch, I can do this.” She closed her eyes, trying to summon up that freeing feeling because to her, it was the source to tap into her elemental power. A minute later, she opened up her eyes and slowly lifted up her hands that caused the water to rise up off the floor. “YES! So totally wicked,” she said as she pushed the water back into the tub. “Wait, if I’m a witch then I should be able to cast spells and junk like them. One would hope. Okay ummm…a spell,” she thought as she walked over to the tub. “What I see is in front of me. Show me what I do not see…” Like the lifting of the water, nothing happened. No flashy light show, no shattering affects, not even zombiefied walkers. Maybe the reasoning behind it was that she just felt so dumb talking to water. If believing worked, why not wishing?

 “This is lame, this is crap, show me the next warrior before I…umm snap?” she cast, but again nothing was happening. Her feelings transpired into irritation that nothing was happening as she wished in her head developing an echo sound that said, “SHOW ME!!!” The water exploded up and came splashing back down. The ripples began forming an image. The visual showed a brown liquid substance was being chugged by a girl from a classic glass pop bottle. She placed the glass down and was when Angela realized she was observing through what the liquid was observing. The girl seemed to be at some party or club. There was a biohazard symbol posted, but the image faded as Angela heard a noise out in the hallway. She went out of the bathroom and opened her bedroom door seeing her brother heading down the stairs.

            “I didn’t hear you come in,” she said.

            “I’ve been here, just had the headphones on,” he answered.

            “You’re kinda dressed up mighty fly there bro,” she asked. Zac had on a butterscotch jacket, white T-shirt, blue jeans, and butterscotch Timberland boots that looked great with his caramel skin. His red hair remained styled downward with spikes.

            “Not that its any of your business, but I’m going out to that new club that opened up not too long ago…ehhh The Biohazard,” he explained. “A nightclub?” she thought. She couldn't allow this chance to slip by; a chance to meet another person like herself, a chance to really find out if what Leonn’e said is actually true.

“Wait up, I’m coming too,” she said and closed the door.

            “Aw hell, c'mon now,” complained Zac, continuing down the stairs and flopped down on the couch, waiting for Angela. “Checklist of the day: wake up…check. Eat breakfast…check. Go to school…check. Bring annoying loud mouth little sister to one of the hottest clubs for teenagers where I could potentially meet some honeys…skull and crossbones.”