Episode 4: Going Under

            Angela crept inside her house and called out, only to find no one answered back. Apparently clear, she headed upstairs straight for her bathroom. It wasn’t just her bathroom, but a shared bathroom. The redwood door across led into her brother’s room. The bathroom itself was spacious than most with the bathtub against the far right wall. It was an old fashioned tub with silver taps. Painted red and gold swirls traveled around the top walls throughout the room.

She turned the bathwater on and began to undress. She tested the water first before shutting it off. Angela eased herself into the warm water as it melted all her stress away. The tense weight on her muscles lessened the more she became relaxed generated from the water. She started to think of what Leonn’e said not too long ago. Angela let out a huge sigh knowing that she wasn’t the only person out there with an ability, strange as it maybe, but couldn’t bypass that it was all because she was a witch. To her, there’s more to the story. Nonetheless a witch, a black cat holding, pointy hat wearing, spell casting, broom-riding witch.

            Trapped in deep thought, the hound’s blood wash completely off of her. Lifting her right leg above the water as the liquid came running down it. Her leg went back down into the blood red water. Angela soon felt her body becoming more and more strangely calm; her thoughts began building off of each other when the scene with Leonn'e kept playing over and over in her mind. Her eyes felt heavy unable to stay awake to find the strength to get out of the bloody water. She rested her head back, which caused her to close her eyes. Instantly the water itself bubbled and started to pull Angela under, drowning her. When she regained awareness that she was underwater, she started to panic, splashing water all around to reach the surface. Angela couldn’t get herself to lift her head up for air. She started to gasp, inhaling water and passed out. She floated there, lifeless until...