Episode 8: Penetrate

             Angela opened the backdoor that lead into the dangerous alleyway of the club seeing Jenna heading west toward a street named Kennington toward a bus station.

            “Jenna!” she yelled, catching her attention. Jenna turned around just when Angela came up to her as if she ran a marathon.

            “Hey sweet moves. We were giving life and you chica, were doing shows,” said Jenna. 

            “Really? Well, I’m not one to stand out amongst a crowd of people,” Angela admitted.

            “Well in that case, we gotta hang out more often then,” said Jenna walking away. Before Angela could say anything, the guy at the club and a friend, grabbed her and said,

“Hey little mama, where’s a sweet thang like yourself going without saying goodbye.”

            “Get off of me,” cried Angela.

            “Not without a goodbye kiss first,” said the friend.

            “Hey! If the chica said back the hell up, then I suggest you back the hell up,” said Jenna.

            “And what you gone do about it trick,” said the guy.

            “Let’s just say you’ll be in the hospital for a while,” explained Jenna, placing a couple of fingers on the side of her head. The guy let go of Angela, grabbing his head.

“Ahh,” he yelled looking like time was speeding up because his head was moving rapidly fast with twists and turns, weird angles and shadows. All of a sudden his eyes rolled in the back of his head and he collapsed. His friend started to freak out when Jenna soon locked onto him. He also grabbed his head, screaming, head turning rapidly fast as well until he too collapsed on the ground. Angela went over to Jenna and said,

            “What you do?”

            “They’re in a coma,” stated Jenna.

            “Coma?”

            “Yeah…well slight coma,” Jenna added.

            “What the hell is a slight coma?” Angela questioned.

          “A light coma, I don’t know. They’ll wake up within a few days is the point,” Jenna explained. “However, now is your turn,” she said, facing Angela directly. Angela’s right eyebrow arched upward when an unsettling feeling crept inside her body.

            “Don’t worry you won’t go into a coma, just be a little unconscious for a while,” said Jenna, placing her hand on the side of her head. Jenna irises shined a silver color as Angela grabbed her head. To her, it felt like someone was trying to penetrate her mind. Something was inside her head or someone, whizzing through her senses and judgments. Angela couldn’t take it anymore and passed out, collapsing on the ground.