Episode 16: The Four Elements

            When the two of them exited the club, Roxi barricaded the door using anything she could grab that was lying around. The subtle calmness allowed Trista to regain control over her own body when Angela screamed out her the girl’s name. Jenna turned and her mouth dropped, unable to figure out how this chica still knew her name,

“Her memory should have been erased by now,” she thought as they approached her. “How in the hell do you still know my name?” Jenna asked directly.

            “Cut the crap bitch, after what you did to me I’m using nice words,” Angela said up front without the trying wheels this time.

            “Jenna?” questioned Trista, not believing it to be her.

            “Trista? You brought her here?” Jenna asked.

            “Wait, whoa. You two know each other?” Angela also asked while Trista looked at her first and said,

            “She goes to our school. We all go the same school.”

            “Wow, I really need to start paying attention who is all at my school,” Angela palmed her forehead.

            “Grrreat, looks like I need to erase deeper,” said Jenna.

            “Whoa! First thing. You are in danger…we all are because we are witches with strong elemental powers and bewitching abilities,” Angela blurted quickly like vomit.

            “You serious? A witch? She is joking right?” laughed Jenna.

            “If only, seeing how I’m a witness to this whole staring death in the face turn of events,” Trista chimed in. Clapping noises interrupted their conversation to the left side of them.

            “Ah, the ancient, mystical and legendary Elemental Warriors,” said the woman.

            “And you is?” lashed Jenna.

            “You may call me Nashira [Na-sheer-Ra]. My Enchantress will like for me to rip the Crystal Heart from the three of you and present it to her.”

            “Crystal Heart?” Jenna questioned confusedly.

            “Elemental Warriors?” Angela also questioned.

            “I’ll be taking then NOW!” Nashira demanded and raised her hand to generate a pulsating sound blast that erupted and sent the teens flying into a laid out brick wall.

            “AHH!” yelled Jenna as Angela motioned herself off of her while saying, “Roxi! Remember the chick I told you who wanted to fight ya.”

            “On it,” she said and lashed out an animal battle cry. Roxi flipped forward and attacked Nashira, but every pouched and kick, was blocked by sound as Nashira used it to grab Roxi’s shirt and threw her back with the others. Roxi slammed into Angela, turning back into Trista.

            “This is sooo going to be fun,” said Jenna who stood behind them. Jenna focused not her mind this time, but her body instead, altering her form. She enabled her body to become completely solid as stone. Jenna approached and swung, sending Nashira flying, but she landed gracefully back down like it was nothing.

            “Ooo…not good,” said Jenna, feeling a vibration under her feet. Nashira grabbed the sound around her, causing Jenna’s black & red short sleeve top to stick out and with one pull sent Jenna back with the others. The two of them ducked down when Jenna flew overhead and into the brick wall, forming a crumbled opening. The impacted forced her to form from supersolid to normal again.

            “Atri!” Angela casted, firing a torpedo load of water from her hands. The attack was dead on, but to Angela dismay, Nashira made a sound barrier on impacted.

            “Is that the best you got witch?” asked Nashira. Jenna step through the hole she made, confused now more than ever. “Child’s play,” Nashira spat and conjured up a sound wave that caused them all to fall to their knees.

            The potent screeching traveled from their inner ear directly affecting their brain to the point of collapse. They couldn’t defend against Nashira’s power. Immediately someone from Nashira backside snapped their fingers and said the word, “Ninu!” in a tone that echoed, as a ball of fire flared up, levitating in their hand. When thrown, it crashed hard into Nashria, launching her into the next building.

            “And you guys call yourselves witches…better yet warriors,” said the person.

            “Zac?” asked Angela who began helping them up.

            “No stuff,” he said while giving her a hand.

            “You’re one of us too?” she asked.

            “Yeah, met Leonn’e way before you did sis,” he answered. Nashira got up and crushed her sound wave and said, “Take me by surprise!” She threw the balls of sound as they exploded on contact. Zac front flipped out of the way and cast another fireball spell. Zac’s presences made Trist’sa heart race strictly when the wind flowed passed her hair. She listened closely, hearing a faint whisper as her eyes widen. Jenna bent down and placed her right hand on the ground, feeling the vibration from the Earth itself as if telling her something. Nashira backhand Zac, but Angela caught him.

            “You can’t stop what is to come; your Crystal Hearts are mine!”

            “We must stand together as one team,” Angela insisted.

            “You chicos sure know how to turn up. I’m with you…all of you,” said Jenna, rising up.

            “Same,” said Trista, believing in the power of the Craft.

            “All together now…Angela GO!” Zac pushed.

            “Atri!” she shouted, sending a torpedo load of water at Nashira, but she had already raised her right hand and blocked it with a sound barrier.

            “Kin’ku!” shouted Jenna. A chunk of the ground itself shaped like a boulder levitated up and with one good swoop, Jenna kicked it. Nashira turned and motioned her left hand to block the attack, but it caused her to stumble back.

            “Aerorik!” shouted Trista as she lifted up her hands, crisscrossing them, creating two faint blades. She brought her hands down same way and the blades started to become more visible. She brought her hands back up for the last time and grabbed them and through them while Nashira was off balanced. Nashira used both her hands to block the attack, but to her astonishment, her barrier started to weaken from being hit in the exact same location.

            “Ninu!” shouted Zac as he snapped his finger, causing a fireball to appear which levitate in his hand. He launched the attack and the instant hard hit shattered the barrier and caused her to hit the ground forcefully. Her inhaling and exhaling grew louder enough for all of them to hear before she was able to pick herself up.

“You…you may have won this battle…but this war is just beginning. Submission would have been so much easier.” Nashira spread out her hands and gave them one good slap, creating a sound shocker that knocked down all four of them and by the time they recovered from it, she was gone and Leonn’e stepped through from the shadows,

“Excellent work my warriors.”   

            “Yeah well—what can I say…I saved the day,” said Zac with glee as Angela looked at him and said to herself, “No he didn’t,” and brushed back her hair with one good flick. Angela’s elongated blue hair smacked Zac’s face as he was splashed with water a water hose.

            “What the hell was that for?” he asked, spitting up water.

            “Conceded much?” she said to him as the red in his hair flared up, drying him off.