Chapter 4

Jane and Catherine were snuggled together on the sofa watching the third film that day. They rarely got time to do anything like this because they haven't told anyone about their relationship yet and removing 7 people from a house of 10 is not an easy job. However, when they were able to, they absolutely adored it.

"Oh, Popcorn's done," Catherine said as she left the sofa, walking into the kitchen. 

"You do treat me ever so well, Catalina" Catherine giggled, Jane knew it would annoy her, so she called her that quite often, only when no-one else is in ear-shot.

Jane heard a ringing coming from her phone, she picked it up from near her feet and started rummaging through it. She eventually found her phone.

"Hang on babe, the school is calling!" Jane shouted through the lounge into the kitchen.

-----The Phone Call------

(Sch = School , J = Jane)

Sch: Hello, this is London Academy High School, am I speaking to Miss Jane Seymour?

J: Yes, you are.

Sch: This is a call regarding your daughter, Miss Katherine Seymour, The Head would like you to come to the school as soon as possible.

J: I will be able to be there in about 10 minutes, it that okay?

Sch: Yes that should be fine. Please come to the office when you arrive, Thank you.

They had hung up before Jane was able to reply.

"I'm so sorry babe, I have to go" 

"Don't be sorry, you know what I'll drive you and pick you up"

"Thanks" 

" Don't worry about it, besides, I've seen you nervous-drive before - I would like you to arrive at the school in one piece"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Time Skip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Alright, bye love, I'll pick Edward up later" Catherine as Jane left.

"Thanks, hun, I'll text when we need picking up"

"Okay, Bye,"

Jane was extremely nervous as she walked up to the office, what on earth had Katherine done that would have had this result,  she braced her self for what she was going to hear.

She walked up to the office.

"Hi, this is Jane Seymour, I got a call..."

"Come with me" The woman came from behind the glass and in silence, took Jane to the Head's office. The woman knocked and when the woman on the inside of the room opened it, the office lady left. 

"Take a seat Miss Seymour,"

Jane entered the relatively small room and sat on the chair next to Katherine, who had all her belongings next to her. Katherine was looking down and looked quite scared/upset.

"Hello, I am Mrs Oakley" She shook Jane's hand.

"Jane Seymour" She replied.

"Katherine is usually a lovely girl, willing to help anyone and everyone and is ever so kind,"

Usually. Jane knew what that meant. Katherine had flipped out.

"But today she has been extracted from lesson because she had slapped and punched one of her peers."

Jane wanted to gasp but kept a very straight face.

"We presume this is unusual behaviour for Katherine"

"Definitely" Jane responded. " Well actually, this morning she decided to throw a cushion at her brother's face."

"Oh, was this about anger then?"

"Well, Katherine was doing some homework and Edward, her brother, was reading aloud to me. Katherine says she couldn't concentrate and yeah"

"Katherine claims she doesn't know why she hurt another student, but I think there's more to that, would you agree?" 

"I don't believe Katherine would 'just do' that"

"Anyways, as punishment Katherine is suspended for 1 day, I would suggest you try to discuss today's matters with her and, Katherine, please come to my office on Wednesday morning." She stood up "Thank you, for coming Miss Seymour" Jane stood up and shook her hand. Katherine stood up and walked behind her mother.