Chapter 14

"Jane, the ambulance is going to be here soon okay?" 

"Can you.... get Edward" Jane was crying again but didn't have the energy to scream, as much as the pain wanted her to. She turned to face her girlfriend.

"Love, you know I can't do that" Catherine replied. 

" I need to say...goodbye"

"No Jane, no you don't because the ambulance is going to be here soon,"

"Come on Mum, I promised you, remember?" Hearing what Jane was saying broke Katherine's heart. She couldn't fight the tears any longer.

"Catherine...I love you... so much... be a good ... mother to ...Edward and Kitty ...for me,"

"No Jane, listen..."

" And Kitty... be my strong... independent daughter... and look after... your brother... and tell him... I love him ... and I love you... both... ever so much... my children."  Jane's face then fell and she shut her eyes for what would the final time. 

"Mum, no! Wake up! Catherine! Do something!" Katherine pleaded.

"There's nothing I can do love,"

"Please Catherine, save her, please!"

By the time the ambulance arrived, it was too late, she was already gone. Parr brought Edward upstairs but he didn't know why. 

"Is mummy okay now?" he asked.

"Well yes and no," Cathy responded, "Mummy's not in pain anymore but she's gone to sleep, forever..."

"She's died again?" Edward asked. Katherine was sobbing and just opened her arm to invite Edward to hug her and nodded her head. However, she refused to let go of her mother hand.

A/N 

Sorry if I have broken a few hearts...