Chapter 31

Anne snuggled into Cathy.
"It's just a story, Annie, don't worry,"
"They said...we are... more likely... to be ... killed... than die ... falling... down the ... stairs," Anne cried. "And I fall downstairs... everyday!"
"Yeah, but you've never died from it, have you?"
"No, not yet," Anne smiled while Parr wiped the tears from her girlfriend's eyes. Then she rested her head on Cathy's chest.

"Mary, who do you think did it?" Elizabeth turned to her half-sister.
"The man with the brown top, he's already a criminal,"
"How?!"
"Wearing that shirt is a crime in its self!"
Elizabeth took films and tv shows very seriously, so decided to ignore Mary's antics.
"Katherine, who do you think it is?"
"The old woman worked together with the two boys, that's what I think,"
"Ooh, interesting thought..."

Time Skip

"Yes! I was right!" Katherine exclaimed as she high-fived Elizabeth, leaving the cinema.
"We'll wait here for Catherine and Edward, " Parr announced, sitting on a bench. After about 10 minutes of waiting, Anne had had enough.
"I'm going to get a McDonalds" She said as she attempted to leave but was restrained by Parr.
"No you're not, you know if we eat anywhere, we eat as a family."
"But I'm hungry..."
Catherine entered the conversation with Edward.
"Edward, do you want a McDonalds?"
"Anne please no," Parr facepalmed.
"Yes! Catherine can we have McDonalds?" said Edward eagerly.
"Come on then, as a treat," Catherine gave in "What's everyone having then?" 
She asked as they crossed the road.
"McChicken Sandwich please!" Katherine replied.
"The Cool Mayo wrap please!" Anna added.
"Same as Anna please," Mary and Elizabeth said simultaneously.
And it went on like that. Jane had been really strict about what people had when they went to fast food places like McDonalds. Her rules were:
1) no removing any vegetables and if you didn't like a vegetable you could swap it for a different vegetable.
2) you couldn't order anything with no vegetables.
3) no large fizzy or sugary drinks.
And the group pretty much stuck to those rules even after Jane passed.