Chapter 62

Standing to walk down the aisle, Jane flattened out the torso of her wedding dress, her hand lingering for a minute before removing it.

She inhaled before taking slow, small steps over to Catherine, the bouquet held close to her stomach.

"Hiya, Catherine," She giggled, passing Anne the bouquet so she could take Cath's hands.

Cath giggled, giving a gentle squeeze to Jane's hands, "Hiya gorgeous,"

And the ceremony began

Anne and Cathy would exchange the occasional look though out the entire ceremony, it turning into a glare when the other locked eyes.

Cathy followed Anne out the church, and across the road to the reception hall.

Anne turned around quickly. " Cathy, what are you looking at?" She snapped, not meaning to, but her emotions getting the best of her.

"I-I'm Sorry, Anne," Cathy kept her head down, not wanting to cause a scene and ruin Jane's and Catherine's day. She walked over to the other side of the hall and picked up a champagne glass. "Hiya Cath, congratulations," She smiled at her mother figure, trying to take her mind off Anne.

"Thank you," Cath giggled and pressed a lingering kiss to the writers temple.

"You and Jane are perfect for each other, I wish I had that relationship with someone," She circled her glass prompting Cath to place her index finger under Cathy's chin, holding it up. "You will. Maybe you already have," She smiled, looking over at Anne.

"Cath, don't be absurd, we br-"

"Bye darling, I have a first dance to get to," Cath cut her off, leaving the woman to think about what she'd said. She walked over to Jane, wrapping her arms round the blonde's waist.

"Is this everything you've dreamed of, baby?" Cath whispered, dancing softly with Jane.

"Absolutely everything. You know, sometimes I wonder, why me? Why me that gets to end up with the most perfect woman; the woman of my dreams,"

"Because you, my love, deserve everything you've ever wanted," She kissed her softly.

She kissed back, pressing their foreheads together once they broke,

"You think I do?"

"I know you do, baby," The pair shared a intimate moment, blocking everyone else out and just concentrating on each other.

A few moments later, Jane sent a discrete nod at Anne in the direction of Cathy, before turning back to Cath, who turned her around and held her close from behind, her arms neatly around Jane's stomach; her left hand resting on it, pulling her as close as it was possible. She placed her chin on the blonde's shoulder and swayed them both; Occasionally pressing a kiss into Jane's neck.

Anne caught the nod and walked over to Cathy, evidently nervous but trying to play it off.

"Hey Cathy, ca-"

"If you've come have a go at me, save your breath," Cathy replied coldly, keeping a glare away from the green queen.

"Cathy, I want to give us a second chance," loose tears fell down her porcelain cheeks as she pleaded. "I miss you, "

"Annie, " Cathy sighed, putting the glass on the side and taking Anne's hands. "Annie, sweetheart, we tried, it didn't work, " She whispered, a small voice break on the word,

"But we can try again. We all got second chances, so why can't our relationship get one?"

"Okay Annie. Okay, let's just, take it slow, yeah?"

"Absolutely. Hug?" Cathy nodded and hugged Anne.

Cathy wanted this as much as Anne, she was just thinking with her head while Annie was using her heart.

A/N

AHHHHHHH! We have come to an end..... I'm so upset, not going to lie.

You guys want a sequel?