Chapter 20

"Cleves, Parr, come here!" Anne shouted upstairs. 

"What?" Anna said as she walked down the stairs

"You own me another £20 each, Catherine married Jane. "

"I don't think people should profit out of this one" Anna suggested.

"You're only jealous I get additional money,"

"No babe, It happened when it did because of Jane's death, " Cathy finished

"Oh yeah," 

"Katherine's still not out of mourning yet so we can't let her know of this" Anna added

"I doubt..." Anna began as Katherine got halfway down the stairs

"I would really appreciate you not profiting from mum's death, and then trying to hide it from me" Katherine interjected and ran back upstairs.

"Kitty, what's happened?" Catherine put her hands out to stop Katherine from running any further.

"Anne is trying to make money out of mum's death, "

"I really hope you've misheard something!" She ran downstairs and straight for the lounge where Boleyn was. 

"Are you trying to make money over my wife's death? Because that is sickening..."

"No she wasn't, we all had a bet when you both told us you were together, I said you would get married within 2 years, Anna said you would never get married and Boleyn said in less than a year, "

"And she was correct, but then I said due to the circumstances that no-one should profit, "

Aragon just left, she was immensely angry at the trio and avoided them for the next couple of hours for the children's sake. She sat in her room, reading.

"Mum, can I please come in?" Mary peered through the door.

"Of course darling," she placed her book down and swung her legs round to sit on the edge of the bed.

"You looked really pretty in your dress yesterday,"

"Thanks, I just wish Jane was there to see it," She said looking down and playing with her thumbs.

"She would have been, watching from heaven,"

"I loved her so so much and It's not fair, Mary, It's not fair!" Catherine broke down in her daughter's arms.

"I know Mum, I know,"

A/N

Please give suggestions for future chapters!