Chapter 60

"Mum, I've brought a choice of films!"Edward exclaimed happily, running into his mother's bedroom, instantly hushing himself as his eyes met Catherine, who had her index finger raised against her lips, Jane's head on her stomach and stroking her hair with the other hand. "Sorry. Which one, mums?" He held both DVDs up in his hands. He purposely had chosen one which they'd never seen before, and the one her and Catherine had watched on many of their dates. As well as with Anne growing up. Neither Anne or Catherine had mentioned that DVD since her reincarnation, so she was extremely interested in Jane's answer.

"Janey, you chose, gorgeous," Catherine whispered, intertwining her fingers in Jane's blonde locks.

"Um, the one in your left hand, " that brought a wide smile on Catherine's face. A Tear of pure happiness silently ran down her cheek.

"Why'd you choose that one, sweetheart? Just curious, " She whispered close to Jane's ear before pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead.

"I have good memories watching that, " Jane explained with a smile, not really thinking about it.

"What kind of memories?" Catherine asked, her whole concentration on Jane.

"Well, you have the countless dates we watched it on, and-"

"And what, sweetheart? Go on, you can tell me, "  She sent a encouraging smile.

"And I watched it with Annie when we were growing up, " The realisation hit her that she'd remembered it. "Cath- I-" Her face lit up.

"You did, baby, " Tears of happiness streamed down Catherine's face, "I'm so so so proud of you, " Jane moved into her arms and the pair shared a tight embrace.

"Well done, Mum, " Edward giggled and stood awkwardly after putting the film on.

Jane pressed a soft kiss to Catherine's lips before falling asleep in her wife's arms. Neither really paying attention to the film.

A/N

Two (maybe three) more parts and then we are doneeeeeeee!