Papá.... -10

Disclaimer: This chapter may include sensitive topics..💗

Running away from Noah, I don't know what I'm thinking, but I pick up my bag from Studio A, and continue to walk home. It's around 7:00pm when I get home, it took me an hour to walk.

I walk through the door and I hear Mamá and Papá fighting in the kitchen. It's happening again...

I put a smile on my face and walk in. "Mamá? Papá?" I say sweetly.

"Get. Out. El!" My father yells, making me scared.

"Go Querida..." go dear. My mother says with a pleading face, just before papá slaps her. This makes me race forward to protect my mother.

"Tu gilipollas! Aléjate de ella!!" You asshole! Get away from her!! I yell pulling my mother away from him, but as I do, I smell the alcohol that my father must of constumed. "Mamá I-" I get cut off by a glass cup being thrown at me, it cuts me just beneath my eye.

My father, he threw it at me. "You could of blinded me!" I spit.

"I didn't even throw it that hard!" He yells back.

"Ellie.. I think it's best if you stay at a friends tonight.." mother whispers to me.

"Okay." I say walking to my room and grabbing my dance bag. I put a new pair of clothes in, my makeup and my pjs; I also grab my phone. Then I step out the front door. It was raining. So I decided to got the the persons house that's closest to me, they live about a block away.

By the time I reach their house it was 7:30ish and I was drenched with water. I step up to the door and knock a few times.

"El?"

"Hey." I say softly.

"What happened to your eye?" They say as they put their hand on my cheek.

"It's nothing, Noah." I say looking down. "Can I stay tonight?"

"Uh, sure. Oh, you're drenched come in, come in." He says pulling me in and shutting the door.

His house was so warm, he must of had a heater on or a fire.

"Hey, Mum?" Noah says walking into the kitchen. "It's ok if El stays tonight, right?"

"El López?" She asks.

"Yeah."

"She's welcome anytime." That puts a small smile on my face.

"Thank you, Ms Erlick." I say quietly as Noah leads me upstairs. (Idk his last name so I used his real one.)

He takes me to his room where he sits me at his desk and wraps a blanket around me. I don't say anything but I murmur a 'thank you.' I take my bag and look inside, all my clothes are drenched.

"All my clothes are wet." I say frowning at the bag.

"One sec" he says going into his wardrobe, he comes out with a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie. "Here, you can wear these."

"Thanks." I says softly taking the clothes and walking into the bathroom. I get changed and put of the clothes, and I don't like the feeling of sleeping in a wet bra, so I take it off, luckily, the hoodie is really big, so it hides the fact that I don't have one on.

I chuck my hair into a messy bun, and hang up my wet clothes. I come out of the bathroom and I see Noah sitting in his bed. So I join him. I sit in front of him and cross my legs. He looks at me confused. Then gets up and walks away and comes back with a bandaid. He retakes his seat and holds my chin, and puts it over my cut.

"What happened El?" He asks.

"Nothing..." I trail off.

"Well something clearly happened, Peanut." He says as tears fill my eyes.

"Papá, h-he hurt her. So I tried to help but that ended up with him throwing a glass at me." I trail off again, letting my tears fall. "Mamá said that I have to stay at a friends house tonight."

"Oh Ellie..." he says pulling me into a tight hug, which I gladly return. "Wanna watch a movie?" He whispers into my shoulder.

"Yeah, why not." I say pulling out of the hug and wiping my tears away and putting a smile on my face.

I walk around to the other side of the bed so I'm next to Noah. While he puts on a movie, all I can think about is our almost kiss moment. Did he want to kiss me? Does he like me? No. He l-likes Abi.

We decided on a movie and I snuggle up in the bed. I don't even make it half-way before a fall asleep, but I do feel and hear something before I fall into a deep sleep.

"You know," Noah says quietly, thinking I'm asleep, but that's all I hear before I fall unconscious in a deep sleep. "Te amo El." I love you El. He says that before placing a kiss on my forehead and laying down and falling asleep with me.