London - 32

I've arrived in LONDON!!! Omgosh I'm so excited.

I hop out of the taxi and grab my luggage and drop it off at my hotel room, now I want to surprise West and the boys, so I just need to find them. I put on my coat and hurry out.

I walk the streets of London and it begins to rain lightly, a crowd catches my attention, so I walk over to it. I notice two very familiar people. West and Eldon are dancing?

"West?" I say loud enough for them to hear me. As soon as the boy hears his name he looks up quickly and he looks confused for a second then he notices me a grin gets plastered on his face and I match him.

"Ellie?" I nod and he runs and picks me up as hugs me. I let out a little squeal, he then puts me down and I go and hug Eldon, he picks me off the ground a little because of his heights. "Wait, what are you doing here?"

"Well I decided to come and see you. I've missed my 3 favourite best friends. Speaking of 3, where is James?" I ask with a smile while letting go of Eldon.

"Oh he's buying stuff for his sisters." Eldon explains.

"Right..." I smile.

"Want to dance?" West asks me, with a smile.

"Yes! I haven't danced in over a week." I say with a small eye roll. Then I feel someone pick me up and do a lift with me, I look down and backwards and see it was Eldon.

"Looks like you still got it, El." He jokes then puts me down, the 3 of us just start dancing and having fun and then I realise the boys are getting money. Are they Busking?

"Hey stop that! What are you doing!? What are you doing?" A man comes and disperses the crowd.

"We're j-just dancing..." West stutters out of fright of the old man.

"Thats not dancing. Busking. Money. You wanna busk, do it over there. Not here." The man explains.

"Oh I'm sorry who are you?" West asks, well thats a tad rude.

"I'm an officer, and your busking."

"Thats not my name.." I say, but Eldon nudges me.

"Can I have that money please...." the officer holds out his hand but we dip, and run as fast as we can.

——

We go into a cafe and order some tea, the boys start talking and I listen but not really, I'm just looking outside, admiring London. Then I start to think about home and when I think about home my first though is Noah.... "Yo, El, do you think we should mess with James?" West says bringing me out of my thoughts.

"Hmm?" I hum.

"We're messing with James." Eldon says as he gets out his phone.

"We should totally mess with him, I mean what type of cafe doesn't allow Phones?" I smile and lean in to see his phone.

"Uh huh." A person says from behind us, we turn and see the officer from before, we let out a small little cry of terror because where did he come from!! "You three, second violation, look at this..." he points to a sign that says 'no mobile phones.' We try to say something but none of us can make a coherent sentence. "Out!" We run and I run a bit slow since I took my tea with me, what? I like tea.

—-

We get to the hotel and the boys take me into their room, when I walk in I see James sitting on the bed facing away from us, so I nonchalantly hand my cup of tea to West; clearly my throat and then I run and jump on James. "James!" I yell as I pull him down.

"What the- El! Hey!" He says as he gets out of my grip then hugs me.

"Ello, matey." I fake and English accent, "I've missed you." I smile.

"Missed you too, Ellie." He smiles.

𝐀/𝐍: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐢 𝐝𝗼 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐈𝗺 𝐧𝗼𝐭 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞