Auditions - 24

Fun fact: I've had 3 months to tell Noah what Luke said to me... and I still haven't! So I will... just not at the moment. It's audition day and we already have enough in our plates and we are really happy together.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

𝐒𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐨 𝐀 -

"attention dancers! Welcome to the A troop auditions. Skyler is handing you all an envelope right now, inside Will tell you if your audition is this morning or this afternoon."

I stand up next to some of the new girls and get my envelope, I wonder when I am.

" does everybody have one?" We all nod. "Where is Eldon and Amanda?"

"Eldon and Amanda will it be here soon, but right now I will take their envelopes for them." Michelle says walking over to ms Kate.

" alright everyone please open the envelope."

I open mine and see a Morning card.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"It's not going to be easy, because I have Brought back a former TNS dancer... Daniel!" Kate says.

"Hey guys! We're gonna get right to it I'm Daniel. Let's do it right away, i'm gonna show it then we are gonna talk through it then we will split off into groups and do it."

His routine is difficult, but it's manageable, I can do it. Daniel and I have a fairly similar dancing style - meaning we are both technical.

I've never danced with him before, he left the studio be I was put in A-Troop but we do know each other just because we went to the same studio.

"Any questions?" Daniel asks, we all shake our head "Okay, follow through with me.."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm in group 2, group 1 set the bar high!

"Okay group 2!"

I'm in with Riley and Piper - James' little sister. And they are really good, I'm nervous about my chances.

I can see Noah and Alfie watching us and talking, just not sure about what.

Finally the choreo round is over and now it's freestyle, I have so much with this. I'm flipping and showing off my technique, I'm confident with this.

"Whooo! Amazing jobs guys, we have an hour break and then the afternoon auditions will begin.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was now time for the afternoon session, Michelle and Noah are in this one, and I can't wait to see Alfie dance.

"Please welcome Stephanie!"

Aww I miss Stephanie...

"Right this is the choreography, I'm not gonna do it a million time."

She does the routine and then it turns out it was all just a prank, and that they were going to do an improv session.