Delusional - 36

The plane ride home was bitter sweet. I really wanted to stay and watch the boys dance live but then again I sort of wanted to go home; I guess I get home sick.

There was a type pit in my stomach, I don't know why.

***

As soon as I got home, I went straight to sleep; I still can't deal with jet lag, even though once been on so many international flights which my family.

After about a half hour, I get woken up by a soft knock on my door. "Honey?" My mother says while opening the door.

I open my eyes slowly and see a figure standing behind her, "hello?" I say softly.

"Good your awake, someone is here to see you."
I sit up and fix my bed not looking who the mysterious guest was, it's probably just one of the girls.

I hear the door shut and footsteps coming towards me, thats when I look up and see Luke. A frown forms on my face and I shake my head while getting off my bed so I'm as far away from him as I can be. "What are you doing here?"

"I came to see you." He smiles devilishly at me. My heart sinks, remembering what he's done to me in the past. "You haven't been at the studio...."

"Thats because I left." I state while stepping back as he steps forward. "Now I want you to leave my house."

"What do you mean? I'm your boyfriend." He says dangerously.

This kid has issues.

"Your delusional!" I say loudly.

"Me, never." He mocks being shocked.

"I'm so sorry."

"What?"

"That your depriving some village of THEIR IDIOT!!! Now get out!!" I yell at the boy in front of me.

"I know you want me, Ellie." He sings before turning and leaving my room.

I fall onto my bed and shove my head into my pillow. Why does my life have to be like this?

A/N: Okay i know you guys probably hate me for not updating! But I have my reasons and if you still hate me, thats okay....I guess. So my first reason is I've been having some mad writers block, I'm really behind on school and I have Netflix and thats just really keeping me off Wattpad😬😂

Anyway I have some questions,
Have y'all seen Outerbanks?!? It's so good.

What about The Umbrella Academy?!

What do you want in the next update?

And how are y'all doing during everything that has been going on in the world?

Xxx J