Party time- 14

Our whole team was waiting in Studio A for a few minutes before a girl walked in holding a ton of costumes, it's was Stephanie.

"Surprise!!" We all yell as she stumbles and tries to keep her balance, then we run and hug her.

Studio A looks amazing, it's all decorated with streamers and confetti and balloons.

(What I'm wearing⤴️)

Max and Eldon are doing a duet, it's a musical theatre one. It's so funny.

"Alright, know we have another amazing performance from Luke, from the music room." Kate says as Luke comes up to the mini stage.

He looks at me before he starts singing.

"Would you call me crazy? Or would I make eyes at you.
Caught in the moment
If you were to feel it too, then all is not lost
And nothing is broken
My heart is in loss..." he continues to look at me.

"With the first words you spoke to me,
I can't say I'm not falling in love with you....
I can't say I'm not falling in love with you"

I'm sitting with Stephanie, when he leans over to me. "I think someone has a crush on you."

"Huh?" I say looking at her.

"Luke. He's singing to you."

"No, no his not." I deny. Luke can't be singing to me, we are better off as friends.

That's when I notice that Noah talking to Abi, and he looks really nervous, he still likes Abi....

After a while I see Noah over by all the food and he looks a little stressed.

"What's up?" I say walking over to him.

"Oh nothing." He says before running over to James.

"Okay?" I say softly.

After a while, a slow song comes on and everyone starts dancing, I'm talking to Luke.

"Hey that song was great." I say, complementing his song.

"Yeah thanks." He says.

I look over his shoulder and see Noah and Abi, dancing. My heart sorta broke. That's when, I grab Luke's hand and start slow dancing with him.

I keep my eyes on Noah and Abi while dancing with him.

"You know, El, I wrote that song for you."

"Huh?" I ask.

"That song, it was for you." He says looking into my eyes.

"Why?"

"Because I still like you." He says.

I stop dancing with him and look down.

"Luke, I'm sorry.." I trail off.

"I get it, you don't like me."

I sadly smile. "We still can be friends." I say optimistically.

"Sure." And then he walks away.

Then I'm left by myself and that when I see Abi lean into Noah, I shut my eyes, but when I look back Noah isn't there anymore.

He didn't kiss Abi?

I look around and see him leaving so I follow him. He walks all the way to the music room. I don't say anything, so he doesn't notice me.

Noah's P.O.V
I didn't kiss Abi.... I don't know why. It was like something or someone was holding me back.

I walked into the music room because I couldn't look at Abi. Also I just had to clear my head so I just went in there and laid in the middle of the room.

Ellie's P.O.V
I walked in, took off my shoes and laid down next to Noah, we didn't say anything, just laid in silence for 5mins.

"Did you kiss Abi?" I ask quietly.

He turns his head to see me and shakes his head.

"Why? You like her don't you?" I ask.

This makes him sit up, so I follow and sit up too and face him. He just stares at me, studying my features.

"no..." he says softly.

I furrow my eyebrows, "what?"

"I don't like Abi..."he trails off.

"Why?" I ask softly matching his tone.

He continues to stare at me but this time in my eyes.

"Because she's not..."

"Not what?"

"You, make me feel appreciated.... you, are the one who always make me smile, you, you're so special. You know nearly everything about me, peanut. When I dance with you, I feel amazing. You're my best friend but...."

"But?"

"I want.. to be more..."

My breath quickens, my eyes widen and I smile slightly.

"You mean that? What about Abi or Richelle?"

"If I didn't mean it would I do this?"

He answers by cupping my face and pulling me in slowly. Then our lips touch softly, we close our eyes savouring the feeling of each others lips. Then we pull away.

I look at him and smile, his face is morphed into a grin. Then we stand up and just look at each other until I quickly lean in and smash my lips into his, this lasts longer than the first one. His hand make their way onto my waist pulling me in and my hand go around his neck and I play with hair.

West's P.O.V
I notice that Ellie and Noah aren't in Studio A. So I walk around the studio to find them.

Finally, I make my way to the music room, I don't walk in because I see someone thought I'd never see. Noah and Ellie kissing.

They finally figured out their feelings, I don't interrupt I just quickly walk back to Studio A, and find Eldon, James and Max.

"Hey boys I've got news." I say while smiling.

"What's up." They all ask.

"Actually..." I trail off, knowing that it's private. "Nothing, is there any food left?" I ask.

"There's tons left." James says.

"Let's go then." West says walking over to the food table.