Square dance? - 12

We've gotten a new letter from the internationals board again but we can't open it without Kate and Phoebe. Right now, we are all arguing on wether or not we should do an 8 person dance to be prepared.

"Oi! We aren't going to get anywhere by arguing." I smile and laugh at the team members. "Just listen to Giselle. She's the dance captain." I nod to Giselle.

But as she begins to talk, Kate comes in and says we get an hour break so we cut the conversation off and leave to got hang out for a bit.

(What I'm wearing ⤴️)

Noah, Eldon and I walk into the music room. The boys are just doing some tricks while I'm on the ground sketching a picture, it looks like a lake with mountains and trees but then again it looks like a dog came and trampled the drawing. I've sorta zoned out from the boys conversation, but I do hear the end.

"Hey Man. you only just moved into B-troop before you went straight to A-Troop" and with that Eldon left. Leaving Noah quite sad, as he tries a trick and doesn't get it.

"Don't listen to him, Ace." I say softly still consumed in my drawing, I'm now adding colour, "what does this look like to you?" I ask innocently holding up the picture high in the air like a 3 year old would.

"Uh" he says bending down to the height of the picture. "A lake and mountains?"

"Really?" I ask.

"What's it meant to be?"

"A lake and mountains." I say, while Noah furrows his eyebrows and smiles standing up straight and trying the trick again. "Anyway.... what's up you seem sad." I say getting up and walking over to the ballet bar a few feet in front of him.

"People are treating me like I'm still on J-Troop, even though I was on B-Troop plus I'm not even on that anymore I'm on A-Troop!" He says the last part loudly.

"Calm down, Hulk..." I joke, "they probably just treat you like that because you have a baby face." I say tapping his face twice.

"You have one too!" He mimics my action, this causes us to laugh and leave the room to go back to Studio A.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Apparently we all need to learn how to Square Dance." Kate says.

I'm standing with Cierra and we burst into laughter.

"Square dance." I say through laughter.

"Yeah." Kate says holding in her own giggles.

"I occasionally Square Dance." Max says, which is a little outta nowhere but now he can teach us.

We all disperse since Kate told us to work it out.

The girls and boys get separated and I'm partnered with Michelle for a demonstration.

" alright guys so we gonna go onto the basic Dosey doe."

"The Dosey? What's it called?" I say laughing.

"Dosey Doe." Cierra says.

Then Michelle addresses all the girls. " just turn to your partner, hands behind your back. And now all you are going to do is you're going to go to the left of your partner, so their right shoulder. And you're just going to do ponies starting on your left foot. As Ellie and I will demonstrate." She says, then her and I do it.

The girls are having a bit of trouble.

"Guys don't stress, this is supposed to be fun!" Riley says coming over from where she was with Ella.

"How is this fun?"

"This is a disaster."

I zone out of the girls, when I notice that Noah isn't in the room, where is he? I start looking around the room and he isn't there.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We finally got the the Square dance and I was partnered with Ella - Ella seriously?

I didn't really like it, but the moment she took me away from the dance and asked if I could act tired so she could dance with Riley, I jumped at the offer.

So there I was sitting on the side with Kate when Noah walked in. He didn't say anything he just looked really sad. Went up to him, I didn't say anything just put my cowboy hat on him and grabbed his hand and pulled him into the dance floor.

He sucked at square dancing, but it didn't matter. I just wanted to make him happy.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

After we had finished dancing, I walked over to the music box when I noticed Noah who was sitting on the ground in the middle of Studio A. I put on our song, well I call it our song since we do have a duet for it *song: I found by Amber Run*

I walk over to him, and sit in front of him, I smile before standing up and pulling him up with me. And we do the duet, little did we know that Ms Kate was watching us.

At the end we end up right in each others faces, our noses touching. I slowly get out on it and sit on the floor, patting in front of me for him to sit down too.

"What's the matter? Why weren't you at rehearsal?" I ask innocently.

"Wanna see something I learnt?" He asks.

"Of course !" My face morphing into a smile.

"It's called the 540 Straight leg." He says smiling, then he does the trick.

My face lights up, "that was amazing!" I say excitedly (is that even a word?) While walking up to him.

He doesn't even say anything he just wraps his arms around me, which I gladly return.

"What's up?" I say into his shoulder so it's a little muffled.

"You know, El." He begins saying into my hair, then pulling away. "You're the only one that makes me feel like I'm on A-Troop."

All I do is grin and jump into his arms again.

Kate's P.O.V
That duet was amazing, Ellie and Noah are a good choice for the Duet if James and Riley pull out. All they need to do is clean it.

Also these two are the cutest!! How are they not together?

So I decide to go tell them the news.

"Ellie? Noah?" I start, I feel bad for breaking up their hug but I want them to know, "I have decided that if James and Riley pull out, you two are going to take over." I smile.

"W-What?" El says confused.

"Really?" Noah says.

I smile, "yeah, only if something happens though."

I was about to walk away when the pair ran at me and hugged me. I think they are a little excited.

A/N: I'm going to start doing P.O.V I think, since I want to be able to tell the story through other POVs, I hope you understand xx