Leaving - 31

I've been away from the studio for the few days and I've finally made a decision. And I really don't want to do it, but I have too.

(What I'm wearing, but instead of jeans its black leggings)

I walk into the studio and I see everyone standing around, I see some of them look up and wave but just look down and walk to the door of Rileys office. I softly knock and see Rileys head shoot up, "El... Are you okay?" she says standing up and making her way over to me - I start to frown and my nose stings. I walk forward and hug her. she's a little taller than me so its really good hug. It sort of reminds me of Noa- No stop it, El...

"Riley. I've got to speak with you" I say stepping out of the hug. I walk over to the chair in front of Rileys desk and she makes her way infront of me. "I uh... Im leaving the studio..." I murmur but she hears me.

"What? Ellie, you're one of our best dancers." she argues.

"Am I? Besides I can't stand to look at certain people at the moment.." I pause and see Rileys face fill with sympathy. My face screws up, "I really don't want to go, I just need a break from this studio. You know how much I love it here, I've been here since I could walk, Ri." actual tears form in my eyes as I talk, thats  new since I haven't cried for a few days.

"Okay.... I know there's nothing I can do, but promise me" Riley starts then grabs my hands "Promise me that you'll come back when you're ready."

"I will." I give a sad smile and stand up and I begin to walk out, I stop at the door and put my hand on the frame. "Uh, you can give my spot to Amanda..." I say as I look at Riley, she nods and I leave the office.

Once leave Richelle runs up to me, "Hey El, are you okay? you haven't been answering my texts. Then Piper, Amy, Cassie and Sloane come up to me, they start asking questions but my eyes land on him. Noah begins to look at me, and we begin staring at each other, I can't stand to look at him. He starts to walk towards me, Thats not happening. "Uh, i'll see you around guys..." I say as I leave Studio A.

Time for a break I guess.

Before I leave the studio, I walk Into the music room, Maybe one more dance.. I walk in and put my bag on the ground and walk over to the speaker put a song on.

(Song- Gasoline by Halsey)

I just begin dancing like normal but then the chorus starts and I begin to flip and tumble - I begin to be a little powerhouse. I begin to dance about my feelings - mostly my anger towards Amanda and Noah. I finish the dance by laying on the ground, that seems like a good way to leave.

---

Ive been away from the studio for about a week now, I've been talking to West a lot - pretty all the time. I feel a little better now. So I've decided to buy a plane ticket to go see West, James and Eldon. Ive known them since forever it feels like, plus I just really want to go to England. hehe.

I get off my bed and walk into the kitchen to ask my father about buying the ticket. "Papa?" I ask when I see him sitting at the table.

"El. What is it?" he asks, I really hope he hasn't been drinking.

"I uhm, Can I go to England? Ive got the money, I just need to allow me..." I ask softly, he looks at me.

"Where did you get this money from?" he asks sternly.

"I uh, got a job, since I left the Studio.."

"Ask your mother." I smile at his response. Mother always lets me do things, I might actually be able to see the boys.

"Thank you..." I walk out of the kitchen and to my mothers room, "Mama, I asked father and he said to ask you... Can I go to England, I've got the money and everything."

"Why do you want to go?" she asks.

"Uhm, the boys are there doing a dance competition, you know, West and that." I smile.

"You really should be staying here and rejoining the studio, El." she replies.

"Mama, im having a break from dance, I just really want to see West." Then there is a big pause, she's thinking about it!!!

"Fine. As long as you stay with West the entire time you're there." she says while turning to face me with a smile. I grin is plastered on my face and I run and hug her.

"Thank you!"

A/N: El is going to England OoooooOOoo