Rivials - 20

I'm sitting in the lounge room with my iPad - just playing games when I get a FaceTime, it's Luke.

"Hey! How's internationals going?!" He asks.

"Good! Did you see me dance in the blind round?!" I say excitedly.

"It was amazing, I don't even know how you guys did that."

"It was difficult, I nearly fell over." I giggle.

"I love your laugh."

I stop laughing, I have a boyfriend now... he can't be hitting on me.

"You always had the cutest giggle."

"Uh, thanks..." I say awkwardly.

"Okay, you should probably go get a rehearsal in... cya babe." Then he hangs up.

I'm left wide eyed.... HE CALLED ME BABE! I don't like him, I've even told him that I don't! I distinctly remember asking if we could be friends.

"That song, it was for you." He says looking into my eyes.
"Why?"
"Because I still like you." He says.
I stop dancing with him and look down.
"Luke, I'm sorry.." I trail off.
"I get it, you don't like me."
I sadly smile. "We still can be friends." I say optimistically.
"Sure." And then he walks away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Five, six, seven, eight! And one, two, three four...." Kate counts is off as we rehearse.

We start with 160 teams! Now we are down to 4 - Us, England, Italy and Sweden. I still can't wrap my brain around it.

We continue to rehearse when we hear a familiar voice.

"Your time is up!"

Ella.... I always had a bad feeling about her and no one listened.

"What?"

"No, she's just messing with us." Riley says.

"No she's right! Get off the stage." The rep says.

"You just don't look ready and you know why?" Ella says going up into Riley's face.

"Why?"

"Because you're not." She smiles.

That's it, I've had enough of her. I walk up and get in front of Riley, so I'm face to face with Ella.

"You know What Ella? I've actually had enough of you." I smile sarcastically. "So." I pause. "That's why next time we see you, we'll be knocking you out of the round, causing you to lose internationals."

"You're funny, because that was just a big joke. Do you really think you can beat us?"

"Oh I wasn't trying to be funny... I would of put a 'haha' at the end of it." I smile "and yes, we will beat you."

In your dreams, Ellie." She spits.

"Well I'm about to make my dreams a reality. Cya!" I smile and walk down the stairs and off the stage.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ughhhh....." west groans.

This is not good. West got good poisoning.

"Alright, how many times has he thrown up?" James asks.

"2 times..." Tahlia replies.

"No, it was 3, remember when he...." I trail off.

"Right."

"You know, actually 4, because I just threw up in my mouth and swallowed it." West groans.

"Ew, tmi, West, TMI." I say.

"What are we gonna do?" Kate asks.

"Because it's food poisoning, we just wait 24 hours and it'll get out of his system."

"We do not have 24 hours!"

"Someone help me up?" West says but it comes out like a question.

Max, Noah and I help him up.

"Uh, you know what? I think I gotta go." He says gaging as he runs to the bathroom.

"5. Thats 5 times." Tahlia says.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

We decided that Michelle was going to be the one to replace the west. But since lifts we have to work around them.

It's time for a 10 min break everyone goes and grabs their water bottle while I grab a crash mat and practice my Ariel in another room. I'm getting closer even though we don't do ariels in the semi-final routine, I still need to be able to get it by tomorrow, otherwise I will fail the team.

I'm just about to try again when someone walks in, I turn and roll my eyes.

"What are you doing here?"

"No reason."

"Go away, Ella." I wave her off.

"No." She sits on the seat in front of me. "Still have a crash mat? Aw, looks like you are still the weakest."

Ignore her and try again, I don't get it.

"Poor little, Ellie."

"Shut up, Ella!" I speak up. That's when another member from her team walks in - I don't know her name (Ima name her Olivia I think :) )

"Don't talk to her like that." The girl tells me.

"Who even are you?" I spit.

"Olivia. You're Ellie? Ella was right, you do look like the weakest."

"Screw you. You know what?" I look to Ella. "Screw you too. In fact, Screw each other." I say to them while walking out of the room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It's now time to perform, we just watched England, it was a good dance, but ours is better. West feels better so he's going to retake his spot.

We walk into stage and get into position. I'm partnered with Noah, he grabs my waist and my hand, while I put my hand on his shoulder.

Then the dance begins. We do lifts and it's a fun upbeat dance, we better beat them.

The dance ends and England is welcomed into the stage, if we win then we go against Sweden, if we lose we are going home.

"And......" the announcer starts. "It's a tie!!"

A/N: OOooOoOo Ellie can be a badass when she wants too! Also a tie? What?! Who's going to perform the Duet? James and Riley or Noah and Ellie?

Also did you guys get the two TeenWolf references?