Figured it out - 13

It's only been a few days since I slept at Noah's, and nobody has really brought it up, well, until today. I decided that I wanted to go shopping with West.

 I decided that I wanted to go shopping with West

(What I'm wearing ⤴️)

We've been shopping for around 3hours before we went and got lunch and West Brought up something I didn't want to talk about.

"So, El." He starts.

"Mmm" I cut him off, having a feeling on what he was gonna say.

"I don't believe for a second that you slept in and Noah drove you to the studio."

"Well." I start. "Technically it's true."

"What do you mean 'Technically'?"

"I mean technically."

"El."

"West." I mimic him.

"You can trust me..." he says softly while grabbing my hand.

"I know I can. It's just."

"Just what?" He cuts me off.

"Noah is the only who knows..."

"He is the only one who knows What 'technically' means?"

"You really wanna know, huh." I look him in the eyes.

He nods.

"Fine." I say. "My parents were fighting and Mamá said I should stay at a friends house. I chose Noah, since he live the closest and it was raining." I begin, wear looked really interested so I continued. "He took me inside gave me a pair of clothes and I fell asleep. That's all."

"Where'd you sleep?"

"The bed."

"Where'd he sleep."

"The bed?" I say with furrowed eyebrows.

West's eyes widened. "Did you-"

"No!" I almost yelled. "No i, he, whatever, we didnt!"

"Good.... you're like my little sister." I smile at his response, "how'd your cut your eye?"

"I Uh, fell outta bed." I lie, I didn't want him to know that part of the story.

"You know I can tell when you lie, I figured it out last year."

"And what's that?"

"You crack your knuckles, you also do it when your nervous."

"Okay.... but can I tell you another day?"

"Sure, can you tell me one more thing though?"

"What is it?"

"Do you like Noah?"

My cheeks turn rosey and I look to the ground

"Ha I already got my answer" he says before continuing to eat.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Noah's P.O.V
I'm in the music room, just thinking about some stuff. I've been working on some tricks. When Abi walks in.

"Hey Noah?"

"A-Abi?"

"Whatcha doing?"

"Just working in some tricks."

"Can I see?"

"Sure, I learnt the new one, 540 straight leg."

"Show me." Abi says while she walks over to the side.

I do the trick perfectly, but I don't get the reaction I expected, all she did was clap. That's when I realised, she's not like Ellie...

"Look at this." Abi says as she does a Grand jeté and her back foot touches her head.

D-Did she just try and one up me?

"Cool..." I say before walking out and leaving Abi by herself. I think I've figured something out.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Ellie's P.O.V
I'm back at the studio now, rehearsal is on with the group of girls, all we know that it is a 2 to 7 person dance, at the next Michelle is thrown to the ground as part of the dance. She is going through a lot at the moment, and I feel sorry for her, but she's crying. Again.

"Someone go help her." Riley says.

"I'll go." I say as I walk over to her. "What's up M?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I've spent the entire day with Michelle, just trying to make her feel better, and she's calmed down a lot, and then I think it's time to tell her my secret.

"Do you want to know something?" I ask.

"Mmm"

"It's my birthday tomorrow." I smile

"Really? How old are you turning?"

"16." I say with a big grin on my face.

"Dang your getting old now." She laughs.

"Yeah no one knows, also don't tell anyone. Because I want tomorrow to be Stephanie's day."

"Okay..." she says. "Thank you, for helping me today."

"It was nothing, I'm just glad we got to know each other better." I say before she grabs be and pulls me into a hug.