Dealing With Drunks

Making into my room proved harder than I thought, with Sylvia refusing to let go of me.

I waddled into my room and set her on my bed with Calix and Milo. Ember stumbled around before collapsing in the floor and immediately fell asleep.

Rolling my eyes, I turned to my vanity.

I looked rough. My hair was no longer shaped correctly, the ends starting to nap up, my shirt was wrinkled with a random alcohol stain that I had no recollection of getting. Feeling the need to wash my rough night off, I grabbed my towel and walked out but not before surveying my room's occupants, hoping that they wouldn't do anything stupid if they woke back up.

When I got my own car, my dad gave me a choice: my own bathroom or my own car. I chose the car obviously and that's how I ended up sharing a bathroom with Chase and Chad, the sixteen year old twins. Chase was at his boyfriend's house, and Chad always went to bed early on Friday's since his football games were on Saturday's.

When I closed my door and started to make my way to the bathroom, I wasn't the only one in the hallway.

Chad was too.

Our infamous Ryder eyes locked together, a warning that evolved into a challenge.

Chad took off running and I darted after him.

Barely managing to catch up to him, I opened the door and slipped in and tried to close it, but Chad was intent on not letting me close the door.

"Avy!" he whined, shoving at the door.

"Stop it! I got here first!" I said, as he forced the door open and we tried to force the other out of the bathroom.

He wrapped his hands around my stomach and carried me out of the bathroom, dropping me on the floor, but I had enough time to latch on his leg.

"You had all this time—ow!" I yelled as he tried to use his foot on my face to try to force me off him.

I punched the back of his knees and they buckled. Scrambling to get up, I stumbled to the bathroom, only to slip as Chad grabbed my leg before I put my foot down.

Not letting the pain get to me, I climbed onto his back as he tried to crawl to the bathroom and hooked my arms around his neck and pulled back.

"You had all this time to take a shower and you want to take one when I'm trying to?" I panted as Chad was choking.

"Avy! You agreed to no choking anymore!" he laughed, hands grasping at mine, trying to pulling them from his neck.

"Say uncle," I hissed.

"Never," he gasped defiantly.

"Die then."

After a brief few seconds of him struggling to breathe, he rolled over and just about crushed me.

"Ack!" I groaned as Chad tried to get his breathing back on track. "What are they feeding you?"

When he started to get up again, I managed to slip out from under him, nearly smushing my boobs in the process, and tackled him.

"Avy! Chad!" It was Caden, our second oldest brother and unofficial leader. "Stop wrestling in the hallway!"

I detangled myself from Chad and stood up, brushing myself off. "Chad was trying to steal the shower from me."

He scowled. "I got out here first!"

"I got here like ten minutes ago! You could've taken a shower when I wasn't here. Why didn't you take a shower before I got here? You're supposed to be sleep anyway! Don't you have a game tomorrow?"